56

Mu Ran continued 56
2023-11-07 11:39 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Jian Ning was there when Yi Tian returned to his old house.

Not long after Jian Ning returned from abroad, she heard that Mr. Yi was back, so she came to see the old man with greetings from her family elders. The Yi family and the Jian family have a good relationship, and Jian Ning is Yi Tian's fucking student, so this is human nature. There were many people at home today, and Yi Tian didn't want to spoil the old man's mood, so he nodded and greeted Jian Ning, but there was still alienation in his voice.

The matter between Yi Tian and Mu Ran was causing quite a stir, and even the old man was invited back. How could Jian Ning not know about it. He felt extremely uncomfortable and tried his best to keep the smile on his face. When his eyes accidentally glanced at the ring on Yi Tian's ring finger, he was stunned.

Yi Tian's mother also noticed it. She pulled Yi Tian to her side, looked at the ring and asked in a low voice, "What does this mean?"

Yi Tian smiled and did not answer directly. He just said lightly: "I will take him abroad to get married after a while." Yi Tian felt that two grown men did not need any proposal. After putting the ring on his heart, He and Mu Ran are in a marriage relationship. Now Mu Ran has just come back, and his life has not stabilized yet. When everything is arranged, he will take Mu Ran to register for marriage abroad.

Yi Tian frowned unhappily, "Why are we getting married? Bring the person back and let me see."

Yi Tian held his mother's hand and said comfortingly: "It's not appropriate now. I'll see you again in the future."

Yi Tian was so angry that he glared at him, "Is there such a treasure that I can't even take a look at?"

Yi Tian smiled and said nothing. He knew that his mother would not say anything unpleasant to Mu Ran, but at this age, it was inevitable that she would act like an elder. She also had the temper of a young lady, so if she asked anything embarrassing, When problems arise, it would be bad if things break up on bad terms in the end. Mu Ran was still uneasy, what if he was provoked by the old man and wanted to take Mu Jin back again.

When Yi Tian's mother saw that Yi Tian was silent, she stopped forcing him and just asked, "Then the child he brought will live with you?" At that time, she heard from Secretary Jiang that Mu Ran had adopted a homeless little girl. Yi Tian really likes children and is doing charity work herself. When she heard the news, she slightly changed her opinion of Mu Ran.

Yi Tian hummed.

"Can you two grown men take care of the children? How about I pick some servants for you?"

Aunt Zhang cooks well and takes care of her children carefully. Yi Tian doesn't want to have more outsiders in the house, so he shakes his head and refuses, "No, the child is very sensible."

Yi Tian still refused to give up, and whispered: "Then you will bring the child back someday and let me take a look?"

Yi Tian was helpless, knowing that his mother really liked children, so he smiled and nodded.

The two mother and son just talked about Mu Ran and Mu Jin as if no one else was around. Yi Tian didn't fucking think that Jian Ning next to him was an outsider, Yi Tian just pretended that Jian Ning didn't exist. Jian Ning listened to them talking, her hands slowly clenched into fists, and the smile at the corner of her mouth faded little by little.

After dinner, Yi Tian went to the balcony to call Mu Ran. He knew that Mu Ran and Mu Jin had eaten with Xu Ran and Xu Ran had just left. He said, "I have to talk to grandpa about something later. I don't know when. Go back, go to bed early and don't wait for me."