13

Mu Ran continued 13
2023-11-07 11:14 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian entered the bedroom, walked to the bed and looked at Mu Ran silently. Only the wall lamp was turned on in the bedroom, and the darkness was deliberately lowered. Mu Ran fell asleep on his side, half of his face buried in the shadow, and his facial features were somewhat unclear.

Why not explain it? Yi Tian thought, why would he rather admit with his ridicule than explain? What would have been the consequences if he hadn't realized something was wrong when he sobered up, went to find Mu Ran but found Lin Han and rushed there in time?

Would he die in the home where he had stayed for three years? Or will there be an even worse end? Yi Tian clenched his fists.

He didn't blame Lin Han for this matter. Lin Han's methods of persecuting people were inherently sinister. It was because he didn't think deeply about it and accused Mu Ran of an unfounded crime. And if he hadn't intentionally indulged in the past, where would Lin Han have the courage to kidnap someone so blatantly? After all, the reason lies with him.

Thinking of this, Yi Tian sneered and explained? Fortunately, Mu Ran didn't explain. If he had really said it at that time, he would probably have thought that he was maliciously slandering Lin Han, and there was no guarantee that he would hit him.

Yi Tian reached out and touched the corners of Mu Ran's eyes with his fingers, then slid across his sickly and slightly pale face, caressing his chapped lips, and finally couldn't hold it back and kissed him.

Mu Ran was woken up by him and opened his eyes blankly, neither speaking nor moving.

Yi Tian stopped and took a breath before holding him up. He was still wearing loose home clothes. It was probably because Liao Fei couldn't change his clothes and it was inconvenient to treat the wound. The sleeve of his injured hand was cut in half by Liao Fei, which made him look pitiful and ridiculous.

Yi Tian took out his pajamas from the closet, unbuttoned Mu Ran's clothes and changed his clothes. During the movement, he saw the obvious scar on Mu Ran's stomach. Yi Tian was stunned, and slowly stretched out his hand, but froze in place the moment he was about to touch it. Finally, Yi Tian retracted his hand and looked away.

In the three years he had been with Mu Ran, he had never treated him well. No matter what Mu Ran said or did, he would speculate with the greatest malice and never have the slightest trust.

In fact, Yi Tian doesn't care who is plotting his money. To be honest, except for those friends who grew up together, who is approaching him now without a purpose? Who doesn't care about what's on him? He didn't think he was so charming that anyone who saw him would fall in love with him.

But Mu Ran was different.

He appeared so accidentally and treated Yi Tian so carefully and seriously that in the end even Yi Tian himself was shaken. So even if he is impatient, he will eat it with a cold face when Mu Ran makes some new dishes for him to try. He is also willing to let the chef at home do not have to drink the porridge cooked by Mu Ran when he is sick. He will even eat it when he goes abroad. Bring some gifts to Mu Ran. Two people who were obviously so different from each other became friends inexplicably.

It was under this situation that Yi Tian almost recognized Mu Ran that Mu Ran did such a ridiculous thing. Yi Tian will never forget the feeling of being plotted against by someone he trusts.

If it weren't for the fact that he had been in a relationship for two years and couldn't bear to do anything, maybe Mu Ran would no longer be in this world.

Yi Tian was immersed in the memories of the past for a while. When he felt something was wrong and came back to his senses, Mu Ran's hand was already on the back of his blood-scarred hand, and his fingers were still moving slightly, as if he wanted to touch it. His wounds.