10

Mu Ran continued 10
2023-11-07 11:12 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

It was noon when Liao Fei arrived at Yi Tian's house, and Yi Tian was feeding Mu Ran.

Mu Ran seemed to be too full and reluctant to open his mouth. Yi Tian held the soup, touched his mouth lightly with the spoon, and took the trouble to persuade him to open his mouth, without any impatience in his voice. Finally, Mu Ran opened his mouth slightly and drank the soup. The aunt who had been watching nervously next to him also laughed, "I drank one more bowl of soup today than yesterday."

Yi Tian nodded, his tense brows and eyes relaxed, and there was even a faint smile on his lips. He wiped Mu Ran's mouth, then leaned over and kissed him.

The aunt seemed to be used to it, she smiled and cleared away the dishes and brought some more fruits.

Liao Fei had been standing in the living room waiting. On the surface, he had no reaction, but inside he was shocked. Although he had a premonition before, he didn't expect Yi Tian's attitude towards Mu Ran to change so quickly.

"Come and sit." Yi Tian said to him.

Liao Fei put away his surprise and walked over to say hello to Yi Tian, "Master Yi."

Yi Tian nodded and said while feeding Mu Ran fruit, "You have worked hard during this time."

Liao Fei smiled and said, "Master Yi, you are so polite." After a pause, he added, "Luo Yu, Xiaoliu and the others asked me to thank Master Yi for the red envelope." This group of people have worked hard enough for the Wu family during this time. I got several key things in my hands. Of course, Yi Tian was never stingy and gave them a holiday, not to mention that everyone received thick red envelopes. Although it was said to be a red envelope, the money was actually deposited directly onto their card. The idiot Luo Yu almost went crazy with joy when he counted the extra 0's after the deposit.

Seeing that Mu Ran wouldn't open his mouth no matter how much he tried to persuade him, Yi Tian finally put down his fork and said, "As long as you are satisfied."

Liao Fei didn't think Yi Tian called him here specifically for this matter, so he asked: "Master Yi called me here...?"

Only then did Yi Tian look up at him, "I'm going back to my old house in a while. I won't come back until after dinner in the evening. Please help me keep an eye on him." Yi Tian's mother called him yesterday and asked where he was going on vacation. Yi Tian comforted her for a long time and finally agreed to go back to stay with her today to calm down the old lady.

Mu Ran took medicine for several days in a row and was well cared for. Now his condition is better. He would have responded even if Yi Tian and others gave him some simple instructions, so Yi Tian Tian felt relieved to let Liao Fly over and look at him.

Liao Fei listened silently, and finally said: "Don't worry, Mr. Yi. I will take good care of you."

Yi Tian nodded, "I'll be back as early as possible in the evening, call me if you need anything." After saying that, he got up and took Mu Ran upstairs, "I'll take him to take a nap. At three o'clock, you wake him up and take him Go sit outside in the garden."

Liao Fei stood there and responded. After watching Yi Tian and Mu Ran go upstairs, he turned and sat down on the sofa in the living room. His aunt made him a cup of tea, and he smiled and thanked her.

After a while, Yi Tian went downstairs. He took off his loose and casual home clothes and put on formal clothes. His whole aura became more fierce.

Liao Fei stood up when he went downstairs. Yi Tian walked to him and whispered: "Asleep. Go up and look at him." Liao Fei nodded and was about to go up, but Yi Tian held him back. , his eyes were slightly cold, "Nothing can happen." He rarely said such words. The people under him were always smart and there was no need for him to be nagging.