5

Mu Ran continued 05
2023-11-07 11:09 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When sleeping at night, Yi Tian did not dare to be careless anymore. He tried various methods but found that it was not feasible. In the end, he simply slept with Mu Ran and stretched out his right hand to squeeze him tightly in his arms. The two of them have never been so close, but Yi Tian is not in the mood to think about it at this time, and Mu Ran doesn't even react at all.

It was probably around 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning. Mu Ran moved in Yi Tian's arms. Yi Tian was not sleeping deeply, so he woke up immediately. He tightened his hands subconsciously first, and only after making sure that the person was still there, Yi Tian opened his eyes to look at him.

Mu Ran looked into the distance, moved his mouth slightly and muttered something quietly, and moved his body forward as if thinking about something. Yi Tian leaned over to listen to his voice, but the voice was too soft and he couldn't hear anything. Yi Tian doubted whether the person was going to the toilet, so he hesitantly let go. Without the restraints, Mu Ran got up and got out of bed almost immediately, but his destination was not the bathroom. He opened the door and walked out. Yi Tian quickly lifted off the quilt and got out of bed to follow.

When Mu Ran was about to go down the stairs, Yi Tian nervously grabbed him, frowned and said in a deep voice: "Go back to sleep." Mu Ran seemed not to hear him, he looked straight ahead and continued mumbling with all his strength. I want to break away from him and move forward. Yi Tian noticed his determination, thought for a moment and decided not to stop him. He relaxed a little and pulled him carefully downstairs.

After going downstairs, Mu Ran entered the kitchen. Yi Tian was worried that he would touch the knife and pulled him back. Mu Ran's strength suddenly increased, and he shook off his hand and quickly walked to the refrigerator and opened the door. Yi Tian was stunned and simply stood aside to watch his movements.

There are a lot of ingredients in the refrigerator, bought by the aunt who came to cook today. Mu Ran took a few eggs and then turned around and found a small pot in the cupboard. He washed the pot, took some water, carefully put the eggs in and started cooking. Yi Tian frowned, his heart pounding.

Mu Ran stood in front of the stove and watched quietly as the water temperature rose and steamed up.

He was no longer expressionless, the corners of his mouth were slightly curved, and the smile on his face was gentle and warm.

After the eggs were cooked and cooled, Mu Ran sat down at the dining table, lowered his head and peeled the eggshells silently. The white, tender and round egg whites were exposed. He left a small circle of eggshells in his hand, and then passed them to the side with a smile.

There was no one around.

He just kept handing eggs to an empty void, like a ridiculous sculpture.

As time passed by, the light in his eyes dimmed little by little, and the smile slowly disappeared from the corners of his mouth. Finally, he loosened his fingers and the egg fell to the ground.

Yi Tian, who had been watching him from the side, said nothing. He just walked over and took his hand that was still in the air, and led him to the bedroom upstairs. Mu Ran didn't struggle, he just opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything. He just stared blankly at Yi Tian's back and followed him obediently.

After returning to the room, Mu Ran fell asleep almost as soon as he touched the bed, like a robot that had run out of power, without even the strength to open his eyes. Yi Tian, on the other hand, didn't sleep all night.