27

Mu Ran continued 27
2023-11-07 11:22 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When he arrived at Yi Tian's house, Mu Ran thanked He Xudong and took out the spare key Su Wenyang gave him, opened the door and went in.

Today, because Yi Tian wanted to take him out, the cooking aunt and Liao Fei were not here, so he was the only one at home.

Mu Ran didn't have time to think about it. He put down the keys and prepared to pack his things. In fact, he wanted to leave tonight, but the person at the gate would not let him go out without Yi Tian's consent. Xu Ran had argued with Yi Tian about this matter before, but it was of no use. However, he had the key here and the cards Su Wenyang gave him. Mu Ran felt that it would be better to explain everything clearly before leaving.

Mu Ran pushed open the door of the guest room, and as soon as he entered, he saw his pajamas in the trash can next to the door. He was stunned, and then smiled helplessly. He had been busy since he came back in the afternoon, and was pulled away directly by Yi Tian without having time to come in. Now it seems that Yi Tian has been here.

The pocket in the trash can was very clean. Auntie had just changed it in the morning. There was nothing in it except his pajamas. Mu Ran bent down and picked up the pajamas, put them in the pockets, and put the clothes and pants he bought when he went out with Xu Ran. Although his aunt told him that there were many new clothes Yi Tian bought for him, he didn't dare to wear any of them, let alone take them away.

Almost everything that should be packed was packed, but Mu Ran found that he could not find the yellow cloth bag left by his mute mother.

He rummaged around the house for a long time, and finally he was too anxious to avoid suspicion and went directly to Yi Tian's bedroom, and finally found the bag in the bedside table.

Mu Ran held the bag tightly with both hands and breathed a sigh of relief. If he couldn't find the bag, he thought he would go crazy again. It doesn't matter if he loses the 100 yuan that he put in by himself, but he will live on them for a while, but those small, flat coins are the only thing that the mute mother left to him, and they are more important than his life. s things.

He took his bag downstairs and entered the guest room. As soon as he put the bag away, he heard the door ring. Mu Ran was a little stunned. Logically speaking, Yi Tian should not be back today. He ran to the living room and saw Jian Ning supporting Yi Tian at the entrance and struggling to lead him inside. Mu Ran could smell a strong smell of alcohol even from such a distance.

Jian Ning was a little stunned when she saw Mu Ran. He didn't know that Mu Ran would live here. Seeing his expression, Mu Ran quickly explained: "Mr. Jian, please don't get me wrong. I had some mental problems some time ago. Yi Tian felt sorry for me and that's why he let me get treatment here."

Jian Ning didn't answer his words, just smiled lightly: "He's drunk, help me help him up." After dinner, they went to the bar. Originally, Yi Tian was not allowed to drink alcohol, but no matter who He didn't listen to any advice, and drank himself like this with a cold face. And I don't want to live outside yet, so I must come back. Jian Ning didn't dare to let him touch the car, so she had no choice but to drive him back by herself.

After listening to Jian Ning's words, Mu Ran didn't care about anything else. He quickly walked over and helped Jian Ning support Yi Tian. The two of them took him upstairs and into the bedroom with great effort.

After Yi Tian lay down on the bed, Jian Ning said, "Can you help me get a glass of water?" Mu Ran nodded quickly and ran downstairs.

Jian Ning saw that Mu Ran had gone out, so she took off Yi Tian's shoes, then went into the bathroom to wet a towel and wiped Yi Tian's face and hands. Then she stood by the bed and bent down to unbutton his collar. He can feel better.

Yi Tian was already so drunk that he lost consciousness. In his daze, he saw a man standing in front of him with his head lowered and undressing himself.

Except for the time when he was hospitalized and returned home, he and Mu Ran were together almost every day. He was also used to Mu Ran taking care of him. He subconsciously thought it was Mu Ran, so he reached out and hugged the man's neck, turned over, pressed the man on the bed and kissed him. got up.

Mu Ran was walking in with water. When he looked up and was about to speak, he saw Yi Tian pressing on Jian Ning and kissing him. Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, then immediately backed out with a blushing face. Before leaving, he reached out and gently closed the door.

He stood at the door holding a water glass, dazed for a moment, then came back to his senses and walked lightly downstairs.

In the room, Jian Ning's hand was pressed above his head by Yi Tian, and his clothes were pulled away. Yi Tian buried his neck and licked and kissed him almost fiercely. Jian Ning didn't struggle and let him touch and kiss her, mentally prepared for Yi Tian to want her. But gradually, Yi Tian's movements slowed down. Finally, he muttered something, stopped his movements and buried his head in Jian Ning's neck, falling asleep.

Jian Ning looked at the motionless person lying on top of her, with a helpless smile on her lips. He wanted to get up from under Yi Tian, but Yi Tian tightened his waist tightly after he moved slightly. Jian Ning had no choice but to hug Yi Tian and slowly turn her side to let him get off her. Finally, the two of them slept face to face, but Yi Tian frowned unhappily as if he was passive.

Jian Ning leaned in his arms and looked at him gently and intently.

What could he do? He still couldn't let go of this person. After running away for so many years, he still returned home in a panic after a phone call from Lin Han. He was afraid that if it was too late, this person would really become someone else's.

Jian Ning raised her hand and stroked Yi Tian's eyebrows with her slender white fingers, then her eyes and the straight bridge of her nose... He thought about Yi Tian not even wanting to call him for so many years, so he pinched it childishly. his face.

You just have a good-looking face, otherwise no one would like you if you were bad-tempered, impatient, and arrogant. The more he thought about it, the more unwilling he became, so he simply leaned over and bit Yi Tian's lips like punishment.

Yi Tian drank, and there was a hint of drunkenness in his breath, but Jian Ning didn't care. She stretched out the tip of her tongue and gently penetrated it, kissing him gently and carefully. When Yi Tian frowned and moved slightly, he took back the kiss, put his face against Yi Tian's chest and fell asleep. Mu Ran packed up his things, tidied the guest room again, and walked to the living room carrying his things. He won't sleep in the guest room tonight, and he doesn't know when Yi Tian and Jian Ning will wake up. It would be embarrassing if he were still fast asleep in the guest room after they got up.

Mu Ran sat on the sofa in the living room. He took out the keys here and the mobile phone and card that Su Wenyang gave him and placed them neatly on the table. He took out a coat from the pocket at his feet and covered himself with his head. He leaned back and found a comfortable position.

The room was large and quiet. The light from the courtyard came in through the floor-to-ceiling windows. Mu Ran blinked at the beautiful crystal chandelier on the ceiling.

Time passed little by little, but he still didn't feel sleepy, and various pictures began to flash in his mind. The last thing that stopped was Yi Tian squatting in front of him, looking at him tenderly, and asked softly: "What do you like about me? "

Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, and his body shrank unconsciously. He didn't know why this delusion suddenly jumped out, and it even seemed so real that it just happened. He turned around and curled up into a ball, stretched out his hand and patted his painful chest. His voice was so small that only he could hear, "It's okay...it's okay...I don't want to think about it anymore. I don't want to think about it anymore."

He forced himself to wake up from his chaotic delusions and began to plan how he would live in the future. He thought he could find a temporary job first, just like working as a tally clerk in a supermarket. In short, he had to save some money first. When his life became stable, Yi Tian and Lin Han had already forgotten about him. You can go to some companies to apply for better jobs...and then you have to work hard to get along with your colleagues. You can't always avoid parties like before. In this way, you might be able to make trusted friends, and buy a beautiful gift for Sister Xu Ran. .

Then...then...he planned in a daze, and finally fell asleep with a smile on his face.