VII

{ Aria }

I stare up at the covered up moon as I rode with Stiles to that party. Stiles having his hand on mine as he drove.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. It's not like you're not gonna have a warning or something."

"What if we don't? What if it happens in front of all those people? In front of friends who won't even wanna be my friends."

"That won't happen." He shakes his head. "Scott told me about Jackson."

"Yeah, but I'm okay. Well I was." I look at him. "Now I'm just scared."

"Hey, it's gonna get easier." He pulls up.

"How do you know?" I look at his eyes.

He sighs, "I don't honestly."

"What if I need to go home?"

"Come find me fast." He looks at me straight in the eyes. "If you feel uneasy at any point come find me as fast as possible. Okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

We both get out of his jeep, reuniting at the front.

"So, how's Joselynn getting here?" I look at him as we walk to the front door.

"She's driving. Scott's driving too. I think he's mad at me honestly." He looks at me.

"Why's that?"

"For pushing him about that moon stuff. Or technically the werewolf stuff."

"Stiles?"

"Hm?" He looks at me.

"How am I suppose to hide something like this -if it's true- from dad?" I look at him.

"We'll figure it out." He sighs. "We'll figure something out." He drapes his arm across my shoulders. "For now, let's have an amazing time."

"Yeah, but how can I do that when I could become something that kills people?"

"Ari, listen to me." He stops us and makes me face him. "You're not gonna kill nobody, but unfortunately if you do we'll say it wasn't you. You're gonna be fine."

"How're we suppose to know if that happens?"

"Um, I dunno, we'll find out tomorrow I guess. But hey, there's Scott. Over there is Lydia and Allison. Have fun." He pays my forearm before stranding me.

"Gee, thought we stick together." I roll my eyes before walking over to Lydia and Allison. Well Scott joining us too.

"Oh, where's Stiles and Joselynn?" Allison looks at me.

"Stiles stranded me and I haven't seen Joselynn yet." I give her a small smile as I'm pulled back into somebody and kisses are being left on my neck.

"Guys, um, get a room." Lydia nods.

Scott pulls back laughing, "Can't help it, Lydia. I love her."

{ Joselynn }

I take in a deep breath as I walk up to the door then open it. I look around and notice it's gonna be really hard trying to find Stiles. I just maneuver my way through the crowd of people before seeing the top of his head. I smile before grabbing his arm causing him to jump.

"Hey! I was beginning to think you weren't coming!" He pulls me into him and lands a kiss to my lips.

"Trust me. I was debating on it."

"Awe, why?"

I point at the sky.

"Really? Aria was doing the same thing."