XVI

{ Scott }

"Dad! Dad!"

That was all I could hear as I was face down on the ground. I slightly groan, turning over to see Mr. Argent there. Allison's dad. What the hell am I doing at Allison's? On the ground.

"What the hell are you doing?" Allison comes running over to me as I slowly begin to sit up.

"He...he came outta nowhere." Mr. Argent fumbles over his words.

"Were you trying to kill him?"

"Well, no of course not, honey. He just ran into the drive way."

"Oh, yeah I'm sorry. Oh god I'm stupid."

"Are you okay?" Allison caresses my cheek.

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine. I swear." she begins to stroke my hair then I look over to Mr. Argent. "Sorry I hit your car."

It felt so dumb saying that. Sorry I hit your car? What the hell? I guess being the wolf can do things to you. The thing is as soon as I got hit I turned back. Into my human self.

"I was just coming to say hi." I look back over at Allison.

Mr. Argent had this look on his face but shook it off, "You're sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." They help me stand up. "Completely. Uh, I should go. I have a Lacrosse game to get too. Are you coming?"

She laughs softly, "Well, of course I'm coming."

"We both are." Mr. Argent cuts off our stare causing me to look at him. He pats my back and that's where I leave to head to the high school.

As I walk to the high school, I think about what just happened. Getting hit and all. As soon as I hit the ground I was my normal self. I wasn't wolf. It very much confused me. And the way her dad was just looking at me. He was looking at me like he knew about me.

And then there was Allison. I just...I felt weird around her. Not the bad type of weird. No. The good type. I don't know exactly know how to describe it. The love type maybe? No that's not possible.

{ Stiles }

After getting all my gear -my jersey, shorts, pads, ect- on I begin to walk out of the locker room. When I was walking I saw somebody out of my peripheral vision I was very happy to see. I turn myself around and talk to my best friend.

"You're gonna convince me not to play?"

"No, Scott. I'm just...I'm hopping you know what you're doing. You are gonna be in front of my dad. The father of your girlfriend."

"I could careless about that, Stiles! If I don't play I lose not only first line but possibly her!"

"You're not gonna lose Aria. She doesn't love you because of first line."

"Not according to Lydia." he snaps up at me.

"Dude, it's just one game. One game you don't need to play."

"I wanna play. I wanna be on the team. I wanna have the best chance of not losing Aria. I wanna semi freakin normal life. Do you get that?"

I sigh looking down as I move my head from side to side, "I get it. You know, Scott, I don't even know where my sister is. Joss and I were looking all afternoon for her. Couldn't find a trace of her." I sit down on the bench that's between lockers. "But you know just try not to worry to much while you're out there. I should be the one doing that. I'm sitting on the bench. Or get to angry because she's not there or something."