{ Scott }

My skype was ringing very annoyingly causing me to trudge over to it and answer. The first thing that appears is two twins firing play guns at the computer.

"What're you guys doing?" I smile.

"Shooting you with play guns." They say in duh times before throwing them on the ground.

"So did you find out anything?"

"Yeah, Jackson's gotta separated shoulder." Stiles sighs.

"Because of me?" I knit my brows.

"Yeah." Aria nods.

"Well is he gonna play?"

"Well, they dunno yet. They're counting on you for Saturday." She shrugs softly.

I groan softly while shaking my head then look down. I look back up to both of them looking closely at the screen. I knit my brows.

"What?"

They both look at me, the screen going choppy for a second, then Aria begins typing on the computer.

"It looks like..."

My computer freezes showing the little rainbow circle. I become extremely confused.

"It looks like what?"

I just stare at the screen thinking it gonna just pop up as I stare at the little rainbow wheel. I roll my eyes before hitting keys then huffing.

"Dammit."

It finally pops up.

"...someone's behind you."

"It looks like someone's behind you. What?"

I zoom in on the mini square of my face then see what he's talking about. I turn around slowly before being pulled out of my chair. I get thrown on the wall as I freak out.

"I saw you today, Scott. On the field."

"What're you talking about?!"

"You shifted! If they find out about you they find out about your girlfriend and that other girl! They find out about me! You gotta know, Scott, the hunters aren't the only ones after us! Everyone else is too! Do you want your girlfriend to get hurt, Scott?! How about your friend?! Do you want her hurt too?! You're gonna end up having a lot of hurt people, Scott!"

"Nobody saw anything! I swear!"

"Derek!" I heard on my computer. Aria.

"Aria, stay out of it! I'm okay, I promise!"

"You better hope nobody saw. Because, Scott, if you even try to play in that game on Saturday...I'll kill you myself." He lets go of me and I turn around seeing he's gone. I bend over with my hands on my knees then see my window open. He came through my window.

My window.

"Scott." Stiles swallows.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed, guys."

"Understandable. Not every night you get attacked by Derek Hale." Aria nods.

I give a small smile before shutting off my computer then drop down on my bed.

{ Aria }

"The game's tomorrow." Joselynn looks between Stiles, Scott and I.

"Did you not just listen to the story we've told you millions of times?" I look at her helplessly. "Scott can't play tomorrow. Derek literally threatened to kill him. Literally."