XXXI

{ Aria }

"Faster, Scott!" I shout after looking out of the back windshield of Derek's sports car.

"How much faster?!"

"A lot!" Joss screams at him.

"Okay, Scott I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here." Stiles looks out of the windshield.

"If I go faster I'll end up killing us."

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" I exclaim.

"They're gone." Joss looks forward.

Stiles presses on the walkie talkie to listen to what's going on.

"All units, suspect is on foot, heading into the iron work."

"Go, Scott!" I rush as he steps on the gas some more. We pull up to where Derek had ran too. Scott stops while Stiles opens the door for him then plops back into the back seat.

"Get in!" Scott shouts. Derek looks up then runs to the seat, shutting the door. Scott takes off immediately as Chris shot at Derek's car. "What part of laying low do you not understand?"

"I had him!" Derek screams.

"Who? The Alpha?" Joss sits up.

"Yes! He was right in front of me then the frickin police showed up!"

"Well, hey they're just doing their jobs." Stiles tries reasoning.

Derek gives him a death look before looking at Scott, "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!"

"Can we seriously get passed that?! I made a dumbass mistake! I get it!"

"Alright!" I exclaim then look at Derek. "How did you find him?"

He just gave me a look that said I don't really know if I should trust you guys that made me groan, "Can you at least try to trust us for a second?"

"All of us." Stiles nods.

Derek gives Stiles a look that said no that made him groan.

"Or just them. I'll be back here." Stiles sits back in his seat.

"Look, last time I talked to my sister she was suppose to be figuring something out. She figured out two things. First, was a guy named Harris."

Stiles flies up, "Our chemistry teacher?"

"Why him?" Joss looks among everyone.

"I don't know yet."

"What was the second?" I look at Derek calmly.

"Some kinda symbol." he unfolds a piece of paper.

Scott looks at it then looks away while closing his eyes.

"What?" I question.

"You know what that is?" Joss wonders.

"I have seen a necklace. Allison's necklace."

"Right." I sit back slowly. "Now, Allison's involved."

{ Joselynn }

"What the hell, Scott?!" I look at him furiously. He came to me first about this. "How in the hell did he find out?!"

"I don't know. I have no idea. It's only me though. He didn't say anything about you or Aria."

"Did he say it out loud? The word?"