XVII

{ Aria }

"Scott?" I giggle. "It's not funny to hide." I run out to the back of the school where the busses were. I see one of the doors open causing me to smirk. "I think I found you." I speak in a sing song voice.

I run up to the bus and jog on. I walk down the isle slowly and actually see his head.

"Mr. McCall, you know have detention. No more first line." I attempt Coach's voice.

"Not funny." he smiles.

I sit down in the seat across from him and we just smile. He finally gets up, trailing to sit in front of me. He places his thumb on my chin while his index finger was under my chin. He pulls me up slightly and kisses my lips as I move my arms around his neck.

He slightly groans and pulls back while holding his head. I give him a questioning look.

"Scott?" I sit up as he backs away from me.

"Get away from me." he breaths out heavily.

"Hey, it's okay, just breathe. I'm here. Ari's here." I rub his shoulder.

"Get away!" he slightly raises his voice more.

"Scott!" I plead.

He growls throwing my arm off of him violently. I took this as my chance to run. I ran towards the door only to be dropped.

"Scott!! No!" I scream as I grab onto the railing of the bus seat. Wait...this is only a dream. It has to be. "Wake up! Wake up, Aria!" I place my hands on my head.

"C'mon! Wake up!" I sob out as I continue being dragged. "Aria!"

"Wake up!" I shot up taking heavy breaths as I cup my hands around my head. I was still screaming not realizing I was awake.

"Aria! Aria! Honey!"

That was Melissa. I could tell by her voice. How soft it was. She grabs my arms then hugs me tightly rocking me back and forth.

"Hey, hey, shh. You're okay. Everything's okay. Nobody's hurting you."

It took me a good five or so minutes to finally calm down. I finally realize that I'm in the hospital and that Melissa is here calming me. Stiles, dad nor Joss are here. I really don't wanna see Scott right now.

"Do you wanna look at your wounds and scratches?" Melissa pulls back seeing my frightened face. "Or not that's okay too."

"No, I wanna." I nod my head.

"Okay." she pulls over the blanket and points at my ankles. "We assumed this is where it started. On the left though."

"Who's we?" I whisper with tear filled eyes.

"Me and your father. Your father wouldn't let anybody into the room except for me and him. He wouldn't even let your brother in."

I nod understanding, "How long is it gonna take for all this to heal?"

Which I knew myself it would be shorter. It should've already started the healing process.

"It's gonna take awhile. There'll be scars unless you're lucky. Look here at your arm." she pulls at my right arm.

Glimpses of it flashed through my mind causing me to jump and close my eyes.

"I know. I know." she sighs. "You weren't through a life threatening situation last night." she gives me a small smile. "There's more but I'm not gonna show you. Can I get you anything?"