XII

{ Stiles }

I open Scott's front door then run up the stairs barging into his room seeing Joselynn and Aria with him.

"How'd you find it?! Where'd you find it?! And yes I've had a lot of aderall." I barge in looking between all three of them.

"At Derek Hale's." Jose looks at me.

"Where you kidding? How?"

"There was something there. I'm pretty sure all of us smelled blood." Aria looks at me this time.

"That's awesome! I mean that's terrible." I throw my hand up. "Who's blood?"

"I dunno, but when we do your dad has Derek for murder. And I've gotta figure out how to play Lacrosse without changing. Because there is now way at all I'm not playing that game." Scott stands up then tightens the string on his pole.

I smile as he throws it down on his bed and we all get up to go somewhere.

"So what do we do in the mean time?" Jose intertwines our fingers together.

"Anybody hungry?" Aria suggests.

"Me!" Scott and I throw our hands up.

"Of course you two are." Jose laughs. "Where is it you suggest, Aria?"

She shrugs, "I dunno, I gotta sweet tooth."

"Ice cream?" I suggest.

"Yogurt?" Scott throws one out.

"Ice cream will be to much hyperness for you, Stiles." she giggles.

"But...but..." I make a face like a lost puppy.

"You cannot say no to that face." Jose gives Aria a look. "I mean just look at it." she places a hand under my chin.

"Yeah, I've seen this face ever since we could talk. I know the famous "Stiles puppy dog face." It's not new." she shakes her head.

"Ouch, that hurt." I place a hand over my heart dramatically. "Bad. Why would you even say something like that?" We all pile into my piece of crap jeep.

"Fine." she huffs. "Lets get ice cream."

"Yay!" I start the jeep.

{ Joselynn }

"Beacon Hills Hospital." Aria looks at the hospital as Stiles pulls up to it. "Why the hell are we here?"

"Figure out who that body belongs to." I looks at her as we were in the back and the boys got the front. Why is that fair? I have no exact clue at all.

"Another question...why do you guys get the front?" I lean up so my head is between them.

"It's my jeep." Stiles looks at me causing Scott to look too.

"I'm your sister." Aria leans up this time.

"I'm older." he looks over at her.

"Nah, I don't believe it."

"Ask dad." he opens the door hoping out of the jeep. We all maneuver our way out of this piece of crap jeep.

"I like how Scott's not complaining." Stiles just strides into the hospital.

"Scott sits in the front!" I whine.

"Shh, shh, my mom's working." Scott places his finger over his lips.

Aria rolls her eyes playfully before looking at a sign on the wall.

"Hey, Scott, morgue." she points at the door. He nods before looking around then sneaking in as her, Stiles and I just continue walking. Once we walk further in the waiting room we see Lydia sitting.

"Sheez." Stiles halfway turns pulling me with him. I jerk myself while looking at him like he's stupid. "It's Lydia!"

"It's Lydia. You're acting like its some guy that hates you." Aria rolls her eyes while crossing her arms.

"Like...Jackson?" I joke around.

"Jackson hates you?" Aria snaps her head at Stiles. She walks over to Lydia causing Stiles to about literally hit her.

"Hey, Lydia."

"Geez, sit down." Stiles pulls me to some chair and grabs a magazine.

"Um, Stiles, I don't know if you wanna know this or not but that's a m-"

"-Shh." he hides his face in the book.

{ Scott }

I was walking down the hallway slowly as I made my way towards the morgue. As I was walking a doctor came out of one of the rooms which I will be honest scared me. Thank god he didn't stop me and ask what the hell I was doing.

I finally made it to the morgue which I look around making sure nobody was around. My result being the one I wanted I just walk inside to a dark room that smells of death. Disgusting rotting death. After I take my look at the tables and all the tools I see the cabinets that keep dead bodies in.

All of the labeled.

Semret Fessaha

I look down at the label under it seeing exactly what I need. The drawer that'll answer mine, Stiles, Aria and Joselynn's question. The half of the body we need.

Jane Doe - partial

I let out a deep breath, "This is it, Scott."

As I reach for the handle on the door I let out various breaths. Sounding like I was freaked. Which was true. I am very very freaked out right now. I pull open the door seeing the tray there with the half of the body. Now being extremely freaked out as I pull the tray out I can see the outline of what half of the body this is.

Just to make sure I pull up the sheet and see exactly what I saw on the outline. The bottom half.

I look at the tag dangle on the foot seeing all it said was Jane Doe - partial and the doctors name. But this....this body was a girl. The tows were painted a black color. I drop the rage pushing the body back into the cabinet and shutting the door.

Back to the guys.

I walk out of the morgue heading back to the waiting room. I walk through the door seeing Stiles hiding in a booklet while Aria and Jose try making seem they don't know him. I walk over to him snatching the menstrual cycle booklet out of his hands.

"Geez." he jumps out of his sit standing up.

"The scent was the same."

"What? Are you sure?" Jose looks at me.

"Yeah." I nod my head. "I'm pretty sure."

"So we need bury the other half of the body on his property." Aria crosses her arms as we all were just standing there.

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Jose nods her head.

"I say we use it." Stiles begins to walk back outside.

"How?" I follow him.

"Tell me something first." He turns around. "Are you doing this because you wanna stop Derek or because you wanna play in the game and he said you couldn't?

"There were bite legs on her legs, Stiles. Bite marks." I attempt to make it better clear.

"Okay, then we're gonna need a shovel."

"Wait, what're we doing with a shovel?" Aria questions.

"Really? What else do you do with a shovel?" Jose looks at her.

"Oh."

"I swear, I worry about you sometimes." Stiles shakes his head.

🔚

🙈🙈💜💜💋💋