XXX

{ Stiles }

I walk into Scott's room after having an awkward encounter with his mom. I switch on the light to see Scott just sitting there. Something Derek would do.

"Oh my god!" I jump. "Dude, you scared the hell outta me. Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window."

"Okay. Well, let's get this thing on. I can't wait for you to see what I bought."

"I'm fine."

I shot my head up with a rather confused look on my face.

"I'm just gonna lock my door and go to bed early tonight."

"You sure about that? Because you got this serial killer look going on." I make circles around my face. "You know in your eyes and I'm hopping it's the full moon taking effect because it's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine, you should go now."

"Alright, I'll leave." I begin to get up. "Well, look, would you at least just look in the bag and see what I bought. Ya know, maybe you use it maybe you don't. Sound good?"

He gets up slowly then makes his way over to me and the bag. He sticks his hand in then pulls out a wad of chains.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on? Chain me up like a dog?"

He places them back down.

"Actually no." I pull a pair of hand cuffs out of my pocket then cuff him to the air vent. One hand.

"Ugh! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Protecting you from yourself. And giving you some payback. For making out with my girlfriend."

I had went downstairs to grab him some water. I mean how could he do that? Make out with his best friend's girlfriend. I understand this full moon thing is being a pain in the ass but he could've at least fought it. Better yet she did it back! I don't exactly know if she's like Scott with the moon and all but that just...I don't even know!

After I went back upstairs I look at him, "I brought you some water." I pull a bowl from behind my back that read Scott. I pour the water in the bowl then set it down in front of him. I turn around to walk out only for the bowl plus water to hit my back.

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You kissed her, Scott! You kissed Joselynn! That's like...That's the one girl..." I purse my lips. "For the past three hours I've been thinking maybe it's just the full moon. Maybe he just doesn't know what he's doing. And then tomorrow he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a b*tch. A freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend."

"She kissed me." he looks up at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me."

I roll my eyes then walk out of his room. I slide down the wall just listening to him.

"A lot more too. She wanted to get her hands all over me. She would've done anything I wanted. Anything!"

{ Aria }

I was just walking outside, enjoying the nice crisp air of Beacon Hills. I look up at the sky seeing that the moon was still hidden behind the clouds. I run my hands through my brown curls that I had for the day.

What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna go?

"Aria." I suddenly hear.

I whip around to see Scott standing there only for me to roll my eyes then turn around.

"Aria, listen to me."

"No! Scott, how could you do something like that?! That's my best friend, Scott! That's pushing to many limits! You've pushed so many limits with me, Scott! You've hurt to many people close to me! You...Geez! I just...I can't stand you right now!" I shout at him.

He walked forward only causing me to back up.

"Aria, you're the one I want. You're the only one I want." he tried reaching out to touch me. I pull back only causing him to breathe out deeply. "You're my one and only I suppose you could say. You're the most beautiful thing I've laid eyes on." I know noticed he had me against a wall in an ally. "Take me back, Ari."

"No, Scott." I shake my head with a shaky voice. "No."

"You're just...you're perfect." he trails his finger slowly down my arm. "I want you. Only you." he slowly slides his hand under my shirt.

"Scott, stop." I pull his arm out. "Stop it. This isn't you. Fight it."

"Fight what? Fight the urge to need you?" he places a rough sloppy kiss to my lips. I push him back which only made him mad. "What's wrong?"

"Stop this, Scott! Just stop!"

He just smirks and pulls me into him, moving his hands under my shirt on my back. I feel his claws move slowly up my back causing me to squeal a little.

"Scott, stop! You're hurting me!" I try getting out of his grip. "Scott McCall!"

He suddenly gets pushed off of me causing me to only be confused. I take a look at who this other wolf was to see that it was one that we thought was dead.

"Derek?"

{ Joselynn }

"C'mon, sit down." I help Derek bring Scott into his room. After Derek and I place him down I take a seat in the chair while Derek begins to leave.

"Wait." Scott calls out.

Derek stops then turns around, giving Scott a questioning look.

"I...I can't do this."

I then knit my brows, "Scott, I think we've been forced into this."

"I...I can't be this and be with...with Aria."

"That's a lie. You can be this perfectly fine and be with Aria. She's this too." Derek looks at him seriously. "You want the other one, don't you? Allison? The Argent girl?"

Scott totally dodged his question, "I need you to tell me the truth. Is there a cure?"

"For someone who was bitten? I've heard of one. I don't know if it's true." Derek shake his head.

"What is it?"

"You have to kill the one that bit you."

"Kill the Alpha?"

Derek just nods while looking in between us.

"Scott, if you help me find him, I'll help you kill him. I still don't understand why you would want to turn back. You don't need to change if you want Aria. I understand Joselynn wanting too because Stiles is a human. If you turn Aria will feel like a threat. Just like Joselynn feels towards Stiles. So, honestly, Scott, you wanna turn for Allison...don't you?"

"No, I want Aria."

Bad thing is...I could hear is heart rate.

His heart rate caused me to frown and Derek noticed my sad face. He sighed and just left the room leaving the both of us here.

🔚

🙈🙈😘😘💜💜