84|| "That's My Girl"

Inha Choi

"A traditional hairpin, a fork and a pen?" Lily asked, her hands resting on her hips as she looked at Jungkook.

"Yes." he said as if it was supposed to be so obvious. "Aren't we supposed to use something like a knife or gun?" she asked, eyebrows frowning as shrugged.

Jungkook looked at her with questioning eyes, "You seriously think that when someone attacks on you, they will wait for a minute after realising you have no weapons and then be like, 'Madam, please take this.' and will hand you a knife then go back to fighting with you?" Jungkook asked, his hands flat as if offering the imaginary knife.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows to mock her, as he stood up straight. "These are the things that can be used to fight at any moment." Lily nods, scoffing as she folded her hands above her chest.

"Now you watch," he tells her and she nods, walking back, taking her seat on one of the stairs.

"Felix, come here." Jungkook said, waking up the daydreaming boy who leaned on the wall. Hearing his name being called out, he stood up attentively.

"Who me?" he asked, pointing at himself as Jungkook deadpanned.

"Do you know any other Felix here?"

"Oh one in Ameri–"

"Lee, come here right now." Change of name made him run towards his boss as he stood where he asked him to.

"This is cheating." The younger boy whined, as Jungkook shrugged. "If it is, then it is." Jungkook threw him a tight lipped smile. "Go, grab that dummy." he ordered and Felix walked towards the other corner unwillingly.

"I thought training Jae would be the last time I played as a test object."

"This is the last time, I swear."

"You'll say the same while training your kid in future. Take it in written." The couple laughed, looking at the sulking kid and Jungkook rested his arm on Felix's shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze and a little shake.

"You know me well," he said and the younger boy rotated his shoulder to make Jungkook loosen his grip. "Let's get this finished." Felix whispered before taking positions, acting as the bad guy with a (dummy) gun and a (dummy) knife strapped on his waist.

"Lily, come here." Lily was up on her feet as she walked towards them.

"Analyse your attacker, how many weapons can you see?" Jungkook asked, and Lily made sure to trace her eyes to every possible location Felix must have hidden a weapon.

"I can only see two, chances on hidden weaps are more." Jungkook smiled proudly.

"Two is the right answer. Always remember that they will keep the weapon where they can reach easily, so mostly you can see or access them too... Like I can acess the knife," he showed, swiftly turning in slow motion, and pulling out the knife after touching Felix's stomach with his elbow. That represented the hit.

"See." she nods, stepping back to give the boys some place to move.

"When they come from the front, hold the hand that has the weapon, turn it, point it away, jab them in neck, chest or stomach, those are vital and weak points. Then ones they let their guard down, stab in neck or chest." Jungkook said while he described how to do using Felix.

"If they are huge, try tackling them to ground, stab them in the face," he pointed at his own eyes, "and then aim for neck. Always remember to make sure their weapons are out of their reach or you are out of their weapon's range." Lily nods, and Jungkook leaves Felix's hand.