27|| The Uninvited Guest

Jeon Lilac Carter

I woke up when the sunrays illuminated the whole room. The rays told us that it wasnt early in the morning. I looked at the digital clock on the night stand which beamed saying 10;13 am. Good thing that Mrs.Jeon forced us to take a week off.

I looked at the half naked person who was snuggled into me. His head was in the crook of my neck and his left arm was securely wraped around my waist. I was laying on my back and his tattooed arm was nowhere to be seen.

This was the best sleep I ever got. Being all cosy with Jungkook gave me a good sleep.

I slowly lifted his left arm to escape from this heart-attacking cage of his only to make him snuggle more.

"Where you think you are going Mrs.Jeon?" He asked in his deep raspy morning voice with his surname rolling of his tongue in a perfect accent. "T-to get ready.." i stuttered... Why the fuck?

"We are going nowhere. Especially you are going nowhere after you took my sleep on our first night." He said. I didn't care to listen to those words but i only thought about how his lips were making shapes to talk. I could feel them all.

"Just sleep!" He said and his tattooed arm came out of nowhere. He shut my eyes and snuggled more into me. I could feel him sucking my scent and breath out, letting his hot breath hit my neck. I would lie if i say i didn't get turned on in the morning.

He started patting my head and soon i slept again.

---

I woke up again and it was still daylight. I looked at my side and saw that this time i was snuggled into him. Infact my arms and legs are wrapped around him as if I'm a koala bear. Aish! This is embarrasing!

No.. it's not. Unless you love him and he's your husband.

I debated with Lilac and saw him moving a bit. My head was on his chest while an arm around his waist.

"Morning again!" He said. Eyes still closed. "Do you have a sensor or what?" I question him. Pulling out and sat on the bed. The duvet was pulled with me, that revealed his perfect abs which were covered with the duvet till now.

"I'm a light sleeper. I wake up becuz of smallest things." He said and was still laying down. I was about to get down the bed when he pulled my body towards him, making me fall on him.

Don't you kiss me now cuz we literally didn't brush!

"I had my best sleep in years." He said. His minty breath fanning on my lips. "Same." I said and pulled out again. This time making sure he doesn't pull me back.

I got into the washroom while making a messy bun out of my hair and then started with my morning routine even though it's afternoon.

---

I walked down to the kitchen and saw it empty. The maids? I looked at Jungkook who was getting down the stairs, hair still wet from his shower.

Looks like he took a shower in guest room.

"The maids?" I ask him in a questioning voice and he looked at me. His phone was in his hand and to be honest he looked soo good.