07|| "Maybe I Know Who She Is."

Lilac Carter

With that advise of tae, we both walked upstairs to our rooms. He was standing at the door step of the room which I labelled as his. Yepp he had a room in my mansion too. Before, we used to be at each other's place soo much that we have extra pairs of cloths, and all our necessities in each other's places. That's the reason he has a room in my mansion.

He was at his door step and I was at mine. There was not a lot of distance between each other's rooms but these few steps felt alot for me today. The reason is still unknown I guess.

He waved at me with that bread-cheeky tight smile and i could see tiredness taking over his body. His eyes were drowsy. I waved back at him and saw him walking into his room. I stared his vanishing back and done... The door of his room was shut.

I glanced his closed door from mine and a deep tired sigh left a mouth. I felt all lonely even when someone was just few steps away from me.

Ignoring this, i walked into my room and plopped myself on the soft mattress of my bed. I crawled my body upwards to reach the head of my bed with a lot of pillows on it. I rested my head on one and hugged another pillow. One of the cushions were near my feet.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep. Which i couldnt. I opened my eyes and turned to check the time. 1:54 am..

What the actual freaking fuck!? It were only 2 mins of struggle!?

I again closed my eyes and tried thinking of sheeps to count them. Who the fuck says you can sleep while doing this? Cuz sleep is nowhere to be seen with this trick.

I was again and again tossing and turning to find the dearest of dears.. my sleep!!

Hey babe.. where are you my soulmate sleep..?

I groaned and sat up looking at my clock 2:04am... Woah 10 mins of struggles were more than an eternity to me.

I got down my bed with my pillow and walked out of my room like a kid going to her mom in the middle of the night. But i was going to my brother.

Standing in front of his door, i didn't even think that i would be disturbing him. I knew Tae would never scold me for disturbing his precious sleep.

I knocked on his door thrice and the door flung open with a sleepy tae opening it. "I can't shweep" i said in a baby voice while he was trying to see me. He was continuously rubbing his eyes and once he heard my problem he spread his arms out for me to hug him.

"Let's cuddle hm?" He said walking me to his bed. He layed down on the bed with me in his arms. "Happy nighty." He said and kissed my temple. I threw my hand across his torso and he had his hand on my waist. We happily got cosy in that warm bed. And this time i actually fell asleep.

---

"Lily..." I suddenly started hearing Tae's voice which I ignored. "Lily... Get your ass up!" I heard it again. He was removing the blanket from me which i again covered myself with. "Lily it's late! You have a company to run Ms.Boss Bitch!" He again said making me groan. Suddenly harsh rays of light stabbed my eyes for which i literally cursed Tae. I digged into the pillows for protecting myself from those killing rays.

"Ok then. I'm leaving. I have a meeting to attend." He said which made me sit up quick. "Whyyyyy??" I whined for which he walked to me and kissed my forehead. "You heard me. I have an important meeting to attend he said while i was busy adjusting my eyes to those sharp sunlight. Once I was all ok, I looked at that dashing tae in his office attire.