13|| The Unofficial Date

Lilac Carter

"Ohh myyy.. my wifey started showing her dominance even before we get married." he said emphasizing the wifey part and i don't know why the fuck my cheeks started heating up.

It felt like the whole blood in my system rushed to my cheeks. I lowered my head to hide this from him and escaped from his grip.

So, Mr. Jeon is playing a teasing game... Let's show him that I'm not a person who prefers to loose.

I thought and ran upstairs. Finding something decent from his cupboard to wear until I get some new pair of dresses.

I chose a white button up which was obviously hella big for me, but it went well with the black jeans i was wearing yesterday.

"I'm ready.." i said and got down the last step of the stairs. I could only see Jungkook's head, sticking out from the sofa from behind. He hummed as a response and stood up while shoving his phone in the pocket.

He turned back and done! I cursed my life and my choices. I'm not a person who regrets any choice which i chose, but today i did. I DID REGRET PAIRING A WHITE BUTTON UP WITH BLACK JEANS!

He was also wearing a white button up with black torn jeans!!!!! Why out of everything you have in the hugeass cupboard you wear those!?!

"Wow..." Left his mouth while he eyed me up and down with his signature smirk. Is it good that this isn't bothering me instead exciting me ?

He poke his tongue against the wall of his inner cheek and turned behind to grab the car keys laying on the coffee table in the middle of the room. In the meantime i took my steps towards the door waiting for him.

Just to mention, i even stole some of the golden chain in his Accessories table. Well, that goes too good with the outfit

"Let's goo." He said while he forwarded his arm out for me to hold. Which I gladly ignored. I walked ahead of him towards the pathway which i guess leads to the garage.

And bingo! That was correct. There only stood one car and i walked to its back passenger seat and waited for him to unlock the car.

Once he unlocked it from a distance, before i could pull the back door open, i heard his voice practically screaming. "Oi, I'm not your driver!" He said walked closer to the driver's seat. I rolled my eyes and walked to the front, getting inside the car, sitting beside him.

"That's better soon-to-be Mrs.Jeon." he said with a smirk. Looking at me, trying to find irritation and annoyance in my face. But i said 'nah-not-today' i continued with a no expression look on my face.

"I'm not gonna change my surname after the marriage." I stated my condition for which he just chuckled. He turned the engine on and we got out of the mansion.

"Who asked you to? And now thinking of it... Instead of taking way your previous surname, you can choose to be Jeon Lilac Carter." He said. Eyes glued to the road.

I looked out of the window avoiding the topic that i started. And the only complaint i have is... Why does his surname with my name sounds too good? Am I going crazy? Yes I am!

Soon we were inside the basement of the nearest shopping complex. And before i could get out of the now parked car, Jungkook pulled me back.

"Remember.. we are in public and anyone can recognise us.. so please act along." He said and I nodd. Finally get out of the car.

We walked into a store and soon i started looking for some decent dresses. Jungkook somewhere around helping me.

"How's this?" Jungkook asked me, walking closer. I looked at the dress in his hand and to be honest... This guy have a perfect taste of fashion. No wonder why his company is acing the fashion world even though it's only been some months that they extended their company for clothing.

Mr. & Mrs. CEO || Jeon Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें