Not An Update, Pt.2

HAPPY HOBI DAYYYYYY!!!

I hope he's all fine, and i also hope that everyone's day must have been all happy and shiny.

My day is going well, and then i realised that today, was the day when I uploaded the first chapter of this book.

Within an year, we've reached 14.5k reads along with a little over 930 votes.

People have been adding this book to their readlists and it keeps making my day thinking people are liking this book.

Honestly, I had a lot of fun thinking about this book, the characters, their dialogues. And I'll come back to it once I'm done with my exams.

AHHHHHH THERE ARE ONLY 2 DAYS!!!!! MY EXAMS T_T

I can't believe I'm out of this class... This academic year managed to irritate the heck out of me, but I still love it. I've bonded more with my friends, i got out of my relationship which was slowly turning toxic, my guy bestie and i confessed to each other, and finally! we got together!

It was whole dramatic, but fun and realisation hits harder that i may not meet few people of my class again.

It pangs my heart a little with the fact that we have to grow up now, but yeah realisation can wait cuz

I wanna stay in this dream, oh
(Like Crazy~ English ver.)

Yepp so I only came here to wish this book, AND MY DEAR HOBA-BOBA,
A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Damn this book should thank me cuz i gave it a chance to share it's birthday with THE JUNG HOSEOK!!

Anyways,

Happy Hobi Day, keep shining through the city with a little funk and soul!

And always remember, (esp, Ivy, and mah besties)
I'll be standing next to you!

So, byeeeeeee

We'll meet in the next update!

(Not edited, don't mind grammar and typos)