54|| A Hard Problem

Jeon Jungkook

-Make sure to take the signal properly.- I said to Jae and heard 'ok' for the hundredth time.

-Shes coming, bye! Make sure to not mess up.- i cut the call and waited for Lily to get into the car. It's been 3 months to that party where we got to know that we'll be getting the successor General of the Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Even though hyungs and I are close and brotherly, noone can change the customs of the Mafia World. This world is led by monarchs who pass their crowns or powers to their younger blood.

General will pass down their power and position to their successor. King or Queen will pass down their crown to their successor.

And if anyone isn't good enough to take up the position, a new person is chosen by the King and then the hereditary goes on. 

"Let's go jagi.." Lily said as soon she got into the car. I nodded and started the engine, getting down on the roads of the city towards her office.

"Hey Emily... Yeah, the schedule." She spoke over the phone while i slowly took her hand in mine.

"Mr.Jeon's meeting at 10:20 am." Lily repeated loudly for me to listen. I nodded my head to reply okay.

"My meeting at 10:40.... Okay... That's it? The second half is having presentation for the JJk and LC Collab... Okay.. fine." She cut the call while looking at me with a pout.

"The whole second half!!!" She whined making me laugh. I kissed her fingertips while my eyes never left the road. Although i glanced at her side few times cuz she was being the cutest.

"It's fine... We have an off this weekend!" I said trying to convince her. She nodded like a kid and I chuckled.

These 4 months have been fun. Lily and I grew much closer, we spent alot of time together which also includes the times we made love. While everything was peaceful and good in my normal life, the constant tension of Hyungseok going missing is still there.

The person we hired for tracking Hyungseok, informed us on the 71st day (from the party) that he lost the track of Hyungseok. It was as if he just vanished into thin air.

Since then these 51 days and 49 nights have been filled with tension and nerve-wracking feeling. He is surely planning to take a great step.

---

Reaching her office –which is mine for now– i carefully looked around to find a girl dressed in all black with a face mask. Jae! She winked at me as a signal and i subtly nod my head back.

I followed Lily towards the elevator and we stood there, waiting for the reserved one. I heard the earpiece whirring and then Jae's voice got clear. "Just say 'dont worry, we'll get out in no moment' and we will get you out." Jae said into the earpiece and i slowly turned back to look at her. I nodded while she threw me a thumbs up.

The elevator came in no moment and we got in. It was only me and Lily here.

The elevator pulled us up slowly as I tried to hide my smirk. I substracted the gap between us both and slowly sneaked my arm around her waist.