47|| Cupid Stupid

Jeon Lilac Carter

"One single thing Lily bud. No matter even if are married, no matter how many kids we both have, no matter how much ever old we grow, you will always and always be the 18 year old, fierce, passionate and baby Lily for me. Never forget that. Bud" That's it, the tears which were threatening to escape my eyes tickled down slowly and i hugged Taehyung, scared of loosing him.

Maybe this was the moment i even took a oath to protect this brother 'cum' bestie 'cum' baby of mine. I swear if anyone tries to hurt him, I'll kill that person and cut them into pieces and feed the stray dogs.

"Jagi you fine?" I felt Jungkook's big hand rub against my back, trying to sooth whatever the pain was. "Im good." I sobbed, breaking the hug. Jungkook gently wiped my tears off and this was one of the million reasons i thank for getting him.

"Is that that? Is it what I am thinking?" Jae gasped over dramatically. Highly influenced by Taehyung.

"What is that?" Jungkook questioned, trying to find something on me. By this moment, Taehyung too understood about what Jae was speaking about and he gave me the same 'ohhoo-i-see-what-you-guys-are-up-too' look.

"Guys..." Jungkook's right hand did loops, asking them to speak, while his left hand was around my waist along with Taehyung's right hand.

"Ahem~ i see there are a lot, i mean a lot! Of mosquitoes in here?" Jae's left eyebrow touched the sky with a wide grin on her lips. She isn't Jungkook's sister. It's Jungkook who is her brother!

"Unnie!" Her hands clipped my shoulders. 3 people surrounded me, 2 of them were all smirky smirky and Jungkook was on my side, being all confused.

"Lil.." Taehyung's boxy smile appeared while looking at my... Neck?

OH MY FUCKING LORD! THEY ARE TEASING ME ABOUT THOSE HICKEYS!

"Oh fuck.." Jungkook laughed, shamelessly to be precise.

"Tables change by the time, don't they?" Jae laughed at my obvious heated cheeks. Its obviously new to me! Getting teased for some stupid hickeys.

"Tell me you guys confessed?" Tae asked, and his look literally said that he'll stab me if i say we didn't. Well, there's no chance of getting stabbed today.

"We did..." I replied, and Taehyung gave me the look which he named as 'proud parent look'. His left hand was resting on his hips and his chest was up in the air.

"When?" Jae shot up.

"The party night." What part of the short simple answer made Taehyung jump like that?

"I told ya!!!!!!!" He punched and kicked the air.

"What-"

"My plan worked!!!!! Guys meet your new cupid!!!!" My sentence was abruptly cut by the madman's screams of unknown happiness.

"Oh stupid! What was your plan?" I stopped him by holding his flappy arms. "To make you jealous.... I think it worked well didn't it?" He smirked looking behind me, at Jungkook.

"Ah! I see what you did!" Jungkook walked into my vision frame. "Thats what! I knew, Lily wouldn't react something like that towards me talking, nah-nah, forcefully talking to a family friend." Jungkook faked a smile with a eyes roll.

"So she wasn't your all time project partner? You guys never always spent time at either of your places? You guys never got shipped in school?" I bombarded my questions at the confused looking Jungkook.