51|| Sweet Night

Inha Choi

"I wanted you with all my heart... That's the reason, the universe worked to help me get you." He gently whispered in her ear. Lily snapped her neck towards him, and what she saw was the greatest sight she could ever see.

She saw his eyes gleaming while looking at her, as if he was looking at galaxies and stars.

"J-jungkook.." she mumbled slowly, while he just smiled at her with adoration. She slowly leaned in and attached their lips, pulling him in the softest kiss possible.

Nothing was sensual here, it was just them, showering love for each other through their lips moulding together perfectly. A few minutes later, Jungkook slowly pulled out, annoyed rather than happy.

"Bitches!" He barked at the other couple, who were much interested in the married couple's business. While Lily and Jungkook were having a perfect moment, Tae and Jae kept on gawking this side, making Jungkook annoyed and Lily embarrassed.

"Ruined the moment!" He said, anger and irritation lacing his voice. "Calm down jagi.." Lily softly said, placing a few pecks on his jaw and under his chin.

"I'm calm.." Jungkook said, before he threw a last glance at the other couple, who were now busy tracing each other's palm lines. Jungkook and Lily slipped back into their comfortable silence before Lily called him again.

"Kookiee.."

"Yes jagi?"

"What do you think of having kids?" Jungkook froze at that question, making Lily look at him. He was quite nervous cuz he himself isn't sure enough about this topic. But that doesn't mean he never thought about it.

90 of the 100 times, starting a family with Lily would be his shower thoughts. Thinking of every single thing he would say or do when this dream of his would come true.

"Kook?" Lily cooed, slowly rubbing her palm against his chin while he leaned into her touch and warmth.

"Ah- I don't know... I will be happy to start a family though... 5 months of us confessing and 7 months into our marriage is enough I guess..?" He gave her a cheeky smile, hiding his nervousness. He just don't know how he would react if this happens in real life, out of the talks.

"What about you jagi? What do you think?" Jungkook asked her, while Lily looked at the blazing fire.

"Uh- I guess, I don't want to think about kids for a while...-" Thump! That was the sound of Jungkook's heart dropping to his stomach.

"You see, I'm damn sure that we won't get a time like this, but that's not even a reason I know. I... I just want you, all for myself for some more time." She looked at him again.

Jeon Jungkook

I felt my heart comming back to its place all while Lily was looking at me with those damn big doe eyes. Her ebony eyes... I was deeply in love with those.

I could understand Lily's thoughts. That's true that we won't get more of 'us' time. We have to give much more priority to the kid.

"But, all i say is, let it happen with the flow." She added and i smile. Yes, it will happen with the flow. When the right time comes, it will happen.