76|| Stupid in Love

Jeon Lilac Carter

"My... Ah- my water b-broke." my eyes widened and everyone froze. Seo Eun eonnie leaned on me and i held her tight. Felix ran towards us and helped me hold eonnie as he took most of her weight.

Panick took over the calm Susie, and she held her head. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cursed and I looked at Seo Eun eonnie who was taking deep breathes on the counts made by Felix.

"Okay, okay, guys we need to calm the fuck down. She's a doctor! She's well aware of what's happening!" I said and looked at Felix and he nods, totally taking Seo Eun's weight on himself, as he slowly walked back towards the couches.

"Jae, eonnie, you both, take care of sending the extra men, alpha team whatever. I'll call up Ivy. Felix and i along with other girls, will leave to hospital with eonnie." I shared the plan and everyone nodded.

"Jae call mom back here. Ring up dad to help you guys." she nodded, her hands wiping those tears that stained her cheek.

I am going to kill each and every person who try to hurt my Jungkook and other boys.

Before I call Ivy, I turn to eonnie. She was taking deep breaths. "Felix i need y-you to put me on the couch so that I can stand back up and confirm if it's the water." I look at them while I pull out my phone from the back pocket and search the contact, 'Ivy' few rings and he was on call.

[Lily,–]

-Eonnie! Where are you? Seo Eun eonnie's water broke. We need you.-

[I'm coming there.] she replied even before i could complete.

I nodded my head, forgetting that she couldn't see me. I ran towards Seo Eun who was sitting back again on the sofa, she was taking deep breaths like before.

"Ivy's gonna be here in few moments." I inform and she nodded. "The contractions are gonna start sometime from now." she breathed out and I nod.

I looked at eonnie, closing her eyes while she mumbled 'Jin' under her breath.

I felt like my heart was sinking down with each passing minute. Like seriously? They lost their connection with our team! Where the heck are they!?

"Eonnie!" Ivy shouted at top of her lungs. She's a gyno. That's a good thing.

"When did it start happening?"

"Like, a 15 minutes ago." I said, and Ivy nodded.

"Eonnie, I don't wanna risk doing the delivery here. We still have time, let's go to our hospital." Ivy explains and Seo Eun eonnie nods.

I walk towards eonnie to support her. Ivy took eonnie's hand and Felix ran out of the mansion to get a car ready.

We slowly walk out of the door and i saw 7 cars. What the fuck? George led us to the car in middle. 3 fucking cars in front and behind our cars.

"Lix, why do we have these many cars? They'll slow us down." I said, concern lacing my voice.

"It won't be much of a hurdle, Lily. We've informed the police about speeding, everything's on line and I assure you that we'll reach the hospital as soon as possible." he speaks, looking at me from the mirror. I nod back at him and we started moving.

Ivy called the hospital, letting them know that we would be there in few minutes. She asked them to make the necessary arrangements so that no time is wasted once we reach there.

And as Felix promised, we were there soon. Eonnie was assisted by few nurses who were already waiting for our arrival at the gates of ER. I took few deep breaths, looking at eonnie going down the corridor while Ivy pushed her wheel chair.