65|| Trust

Present

Jeon Lilac Carter

Oh fucking ouch. Peeling my eyes open gently, I grunted at the feeling of harsh artificial light rays stabbing my eyes.

It took me some time to absorb my surroundings. And when I did, panic rushed into my veins. Oh fuck. And at this moment of life, I –for the first time– regretted my decision.

I wiggled under the tight grip of the ropes which were around my upper body, not letting me move my arms. My hands were tied behind the chair, and my ankles were strapped to the wooden legs of the chair. Oh fuck.

Dizziness shot my senses when I tried moving my head. Okay so, I'm kidnapped and injured.

My eyes widened at a thought, and I quickly jerked my head down, groaning at the pain at first. My shirt and pants were upright. Nothing happened. My mind tried to wrap around the things happening. The last thing I remember was the sound of my brakes screeching.. Or was it a door opening? 

Looking down at my body again, I noticed some minor cuts here and there. Despite the ropes around my body, I rolled my shoulder blades a few times, making sure they were okay. Cracking my neck side to side and making a few faces while aggressively biting and chewing on air, I concluded that I wasn't majorly hurt anywhere on the upper side including my face.

Few cuts were stinging but they didn’t seem really important right now. Not more than the ropes around me anyway. My gaze nervously went to my legs. Double fuck. I felt something wet on my left upper thigh and that definitely made me uncomfortable.

You should have said yes when Ivy said she's gonna pick and drop you!

I should have said yes.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

I know I know,

You’re 26 and you cant even take c-

Yep. And I regret my decision. But we gotta get out.

I blinked a few times rapidly while looking everywhere around me. Stretching my fingertips in search of the knots, I tried my best to undo them, but nothing happened! It instead hurted my fingers harshly.  I exhaled a tired breath and closed my eyes. If I was not going to be able to set myself free, I had to preserve my energy.

“My my, now, I wasn’t really expecting you to be awake this soon my love, nevertheless, this is a pleasant surprise!” I silently moved my head to look towards the source of the voice. I was still finding it hard to see clearly because I kept feeling like something was just about to drip in my eyes. But,

As much as I wished I couldn’t, I recognized his voice… And I hated myself for that. Oh fuckity fuck.

“Shin fucking Hyungseok.”

Hyungseok admittedly looked amused. He cocked his perfect little eyebrows and walked slowly towards my chair. I raised my chin staring right back at him through drowsy eyes.

“You don’t make a man feel very welcomed, do you?” he knelt down, matching our heights.

“Maybe because you aren’t. Piss off Shin, let me go.”