40|| The Calm Before The Storm

Jeon Jungkook

"Jae, take care of everything and please... Don't leave Lily's side even for a second." I repeated my words again, only to be pushed into the elevator by my sister.

"I know oppa, I'll take care... Don't worry! Have a great meeting! Mwah!" I chuckled at her silliness, surely not missing the eye roll before the metal doors closed.

I got into the car, and drove to my former work place. The sky was clouded with thundering clouds and my mind was clouded with Lily's thoughts. I can never get enough of her smile. It's been a couple of days after the night and i feel that I'm falling for her all over again.

My eyes widened as soon as the familiar black high-raised building came into my sight. "Was i so lost into her thoughts that the 45 mins journey was this quick?" I mumbled to myself, before pulling my car into the basement.

Parking it into the reserved space, i made my way towards the private elevator.

Pressing that metallic button which had 'D-R' carved on it, i waited patiently for my destined floor.

Hearing a ding, the door opened, followed by the men bowing. A simple head nod of mine, made them stand-in-ease. Passing few rooms, I made my way towards the most secured area of my whole office building.

The D-Room. There's no much explaination to it, but here's were everything about the underworld is discussed.

Pressing my hand on the scanner, i waited for the highly secured door to open. As soon as it did, i walked in, while the ones who were already in, stood up in honour.

"King.." the word left everyone's mouth in rhythm while everyone's head was down with their hands making a fist on their hearts. The tradition made a smirky chuckle leave my mouth while my head bowed down for a few seconds, respecting my elders.

"So... How's everything?" I asked as soon as I took my seat in between of the meeting room. Six people divided into 3 on each side of mine.

"Everything is well... The weapons are perfectly imported from American Gang. Our men did well saving the lives of those people suffering in Africa. And there are no other missions for now by the Mafia Union Council." Suga Hyung said while checking up his tablet making me nod.

"But, we do have this information from UNICEF, saying that they found these kind of unknown powdered substance in one of the orphanages in Iraq, they also reported that some masked armed men are frequently seen around the campus. MUC says that they can be the Muzir Group of Iran-Iraq." Namjoon hyung continued while i observed the samples which were placed on my table, along with the reports being presented on the screen.

"Send the Alpha team along with Special Armed Force as their back up. Jimin hyung, please send any government official personally to meet up the president of Iran to explain the situation."

"Mr.Kwon is assigned, with Sameul on duty with him." He copied the same thing on his tablet making me nod.

"Thats not the end Jungkook-ah. We suspect that Muzir's are in ally with Black-Feathers." What in the fucking hell? My eyes widened at this making Jin hyung continue.

"Yep, they can be a part of Hyungseok's group. We've been noticing abnormal amount of Iran citizens in South Korea illegally. We have caught them on cameras, but we aren't able to pin point their location. They are very fluent in Korean, and the worst is that, all of the Muzir's are underaged trained kids, girls as well."