59|| Unholy

[Mature Warning Ahead]
Jeon Jungkook

"Don't worry." she said as she slowly got down from my lap. My body already shivering in lack of her warmth.

"I'll take it slow, and just tell me if you don't like it.. okay?" I nodded like a kid. Leaving a small peck on my lips, Lily's hand ran on my covered length before she gripped the zipper of my black formal.

As soon as her hand came in contact with my still covered length a moan escaped my lips.

"So sensitive huh?" she cocked her left eyebrow up, looking at me with that –my favourite– teasing look of hers.

"Oh just shut up. It's always you, who are sensitive after our fourth round." I replied back with a cocky smirk. Sometimes i just don't feel like she is my wife. I feel as we are some wild teenagers, teasing each other almost any and everywhere.

I wish I found her before.

"Thoughts?" she asked while I shook my head as a no. I sucked a deep breath in when she reached out for the upper button, which kept my pants hanging on its dear life on my waist.

Helping her to discard it, i quickly stood up, pulled the pants and boxer down for her.

"Oh shit.. need some attention huh?" I swear this woman is testing my patience!

"Lily don't you dare to play around, I'll fuck you senseles—" Fuck????? I- I shouldn't have said that.

Stupid Jeon!!! Who the hell says that to his wife!?!? You are supposed to be soft and gentle with her!! I can't believe i said something like that!! Ew! I hate myself right now.

"Woah... woah.. that was... Hot!" What? Hot? I just said something really bad to her and..

"Hey kookie... It's fine to say something like that.. that's fine! It's normal..." she said as if she read my mind. She stood up while looking in my eyes.

"But- but that's disrespectful as fuck! I'm an asshole! I'm s—"

"There's nothing to be sorry about! Kookie it's absolutely fine! And frankly, I wanted to hear you saying something like that while we are hot.. that actually makes up the atmosphere!" she said, coming closer to peck my cheek and chin.

"Okay... I'm fine if you are okay with it.." I sounded so unsure. If she finds it fine, then it's fine i guess.

"Jungkook i want you to give me commands...?"

"Okay?? Um- get down on your knees for me babe." That actually sounded... Hot!

"Sure. Do you have a daddy kink?" Where is she getting these questions from!?

"Nope.. I guess it's a turn off for me.."

"Exactly!"

"Now, shut up and get to work for me babe." That felt weirdly good? What the fuck? Nevermind!

"As you say.." she got down on her knees while her hands were on my member, gently rubbing it. One of her hands made its way to my abs as she slowly pushed them, indicating for me to sit down again.