48|| "How's The Josh?"

Jeon Lilac Carter

"Match made in heavens... Just like ours" I said making him chuckle. A small peck landed on my cheek before i could come out of his embrace to look at him. My lips forming a pout.

"What do I wear!???" I whined making him laugh again. "Um- for that, i have a perfect idea. Only if you want!" He added that quickly with his hands up in the air. I nodded and he led the way towards our bedroom.

"Ah, so you know, i had this jacket since i was in my high school days.. it's my favourite one." Jungkook said while his hand held up the black leather jacket. My hand slowly caressed it as he told me the story of a small sized jacket.

"Im damn sure this will fit you." He laughed with his head thrown back. I pouted while laughing.

I turned my back to him, waiting for him to put on the jacket on me. And it really did fit me well.

"You will look beautiful with white tee and black jeans along with this jacket." Jungkook whispered while i imagined myself in that outfit. And it surely was looking great.

"I'll be back in 5!" I dashed into the closet.

Jeon Jungkook

I walked out the room while chuckling. Getting down the stairs, i walked to the packed bags, thinking about the trip with hyung and Jae. A small smile crept on my face only becuz of the thoughts about the trip.

"I see someone smiling!" Came out of nowhere, Taehyung Hyung whispered in my ears, in attempt of scaring me. But i screamed 'not-today-bish' through my eyes.

Hyung leant over the back of the couch with his hair dripping wet. His tee was sticked to his body becuz of the after shower wetness.

"Hey hyung." I breathed out, walking over to sit on the couch.

"I have some queries." He said and i chuckled. I saw this coming.. sooner or later.

"Continue.." i said, my hands grabbing a tangerine from the fruite bowl on the coffee table.

"So... How are things going... Y'know, inbetween you and Lil." He sticked his hand out and i passed him some pieces of tangerine.

"Good i see..." A small tug in my heart and i smiled over it. Since yesterday some thoughts have been eating me up.

"Nope i see.." the couch sank on his wait and i looked at him. I could imagine his pov where now i started looking like a confused curious bunny.

"So, I'll be getting a niece soon?" A genuine smile on his face made me think that too. How cute it would be to hold someone who came out from you. A mini copy of me and lily.

"Ah- not so soon.." i said, looking everywhere but him. I don't know, but is it a shame when you use protection with your own wife?

I saw hyung's eyebrows crashing through my peripheral vision and i answered, a smile still on my face even thought it was fainting with each word about this topic.

"We are using protection..." i sighed. His arms opened and i crashed into it. Still feels the same, still feels home.

"Aww kookie babie!" He exclaimed. It's been years!