43|| Cooking

Inha Choi

"I wanna, but I'm hungry as fuck..." Lily mumbled like a kid with her lower lip pushed up into a pout which was adorable for Jungkook.

"Are you sure you don't have split personality?" He mumbled while caressing her waist underwater. She was still seated on his lap which neither of them minded.

"100%" She smirked and captured his lips again. "If you really wanna eat then stop doing this... Orelse i swear i won't let you eat till midnight." He groaned as soon as they pulled out of the kiss.

Lily slowly gulped making him burst out into laughter. "Wait here..." He said before standing up. The towels were in his reach and as soon as he stood up, Lily turned her head away with a tint painting over her cheeks.

"Why are you shy? You saw everything." Jungkook chuckled in a husky tone making her look at him. He smiled at her again and her eyes slowly moved down at his wet upper body. Checking him out.

The water droplets slowly trickled down his toned chest and made its way to his vline, disappearing when they met his towel.

"If you want then we can skip the dinner.." he smirked while a open towel was spread on his hands. "Come here.." he said and Lily shook her head.

"What? I just saw you stripping and you were sitting on my lap! Naked.."

"So what? Give me that towel and turn around." She spat making him chuckle with his hands up in air as if he was surrendering.

"As you say ma'am" Lily slowly stood up in the water and wrapped the towel around her torso.

"Done?" He asked slowly and heard a hum. He turned and Lily rested her arm on his shoulder, talking a support to get out of the bathtub without slipping.

"Hey don't!" Lily stopped on her tracks and looked at Jungkook with a confused face.

"Um... I wanna pick you up..." Jungkook's lips pressed into a thin line and he looked at her with his big doe eyes. "Why?" Lily questioned while her hand still rested on his shoulder. Jungkook's arm slowly wrapped around her waist and he looked at her with love and adore filled in his eyes.

"Just a part of my plan..." He said with a bunny smile. A shy smile curved onto Lily's lips and she leaned in, pecking his cheeks.

With that, Jungkook hooked his arm under her knee and another hand was on her back, balancing her before picking her up.

A gasp left Lily's mouth and she sweared, she could never get used to this. "Kookie.." she slowly called him out, her voice was almost inaudible.

"Im sorry... I ruined the mood" she said, looking at everywhere but his eyes.

"Hey... It's fine, your comfort is much more important and who told you that I'm going to drop my plan huh? I'll continue it after you eat something" a wink punctuated his sentence and a hit was what she replied with.

Jungkook slowly made her sit on the bed and Lily's hand were still loosely wrapped around his waist.

"Let go?" Jungkook gulped at her puppy eyes. A small pull by his waist was a clear call for him.

His hand slowly pushed Lily by her shoulder, making her fall on the bed. Along with her, Jungkook fell on his side making Lily giggle. He clearly understood the assignment.