11|| Confession

Lilac Carter

"Take care Yeobo... Call me if there's some trouble." He said and it was enough for my poor heartue. I blushed so hard against my will. Before my heart could burst out, I ran out of his grip and heard Tae and Jungkook laughing behind me.

I sat in my car with my flustered face. Was he flirting?

I got out of my thoughts when I felt the seat sinking down due to Tae's weight. He was in the car. After telling the driver to start driving, i slowly leaned onto his shoulder.

"My baby sistah is getting married.." he said in a whisper and i couldn't help but roll my eyes. He noticed this and continued.

"Heyy listen... I know you don't know Jungkook and don't trust him alot. But trust me... When Jungkook says a thing, he does that no matter what. He is a man of his words." He gave a short speech and I nodd. I wasn't nervous becuz of that...

"You know..." I started slowly after a sigh left my mouth.

"I don't know why... But i want to trust Jungkook, and at the same time i don't want too.." i said and felt Tae caress my shoulder.

"I know it's tough after what happened to you in the past.. but Jungkook isn't a person who would hurt you." He said again... Why is he doing 'Hail Lord Jungkook' ?

"Whatever..." I said and closed my eyes trying to rest a bit.

I don't know why, but the point of marrying Jungkook is creating some unfamiliar feelings of joy in me...

Jeon Jungkook

"Jaeyoungie, take care of they Jia and manage to get the pendrive by hook or crook. Until then i will make sure of extra security for hyung and Lily." I said but before I could leave the room, JaeYoung stopped me with an unexpected question.

"Are you marrying unnie just becuz you want to defeat Hyungseok?" She asked me and i turned back to face her.

"Come on! You know how our things work!! If i kill Hyungseok without a reason, i won't be the king anymore!" I explained and she rolled her eyes.

"So you will marry unnie, then kill Hyungseok for your personal things. Why to drag unnie in it?" She shouted. I don't understand! She is supposed to support me!

"Jae, I'm not dragging Lily anywhere! Hyungseok is trying to provoke me threatening Lily-"

"No!! He is having his personal things with Lily... You! You Are the one who is taking this in a wrong way!" She cut me in between and said this... It's not true..

"Jae.. please.. understand, he is trying to hurt Lily just becuz he knows that I'm trying to take a move on her... He always did this! He tries to ruin people who are close to me." I literally pleaded her.

"You... Like her?" She asked me.. wasn't she supposed to know this?

"You don't know?" I gasped. Well i thought sisters understand their brother's feelings even before he himself understand. Either I'm wrong, orelse she isn't my sister.

"Uh come on!"

"Umm.. I'm sorry.. but i got a sis in law... I got a sis in law" she said with her mini dance and her bunny smile. She is definitely my sister.

"You know what?" I hummed.

"I practically thought that you would die single." She said laughing but i gave her a deadpanned look.

"Shut up! And get to work... Make sure that noone sees the gun." I said and she rolled her eyes.. such a brat.

"I'm not a baby!" She said and i ruffled her hair. Just to irritate her.

"You are... For me..." I said and she elbowed in my stomach. We walked out of Lily's Cabin to get to work.

•••

It's almost midnight and I have the pendrive with me... I know that for now, Lily and hyung are not safe. Especially now that i practically death threatened Hyungseok's slut to get the pendrive.

I slowly walked into the safe house and saw the head maid there.

"Oh master, you are here." Said Mrs.Lee. "yeah" i sighed. She got up and took a plate for my dinner.

"Mrs.Lee, i would like to skip the dinner. I'm not hungry, sorry and thank you for waiting up for me." I said with a bow.

"Do you know where my guests are?" I asked her and she pointed upstairs. "Mr.Kim is in the guest room sir, and I'm sorry, i couldn't stop Ms.Carter from sleeping in your room." She said with her head low.

"I will go and wake Ms.Carter up so that you can rest." She said and took her steps to the stairs until i stopped her.

"No need." I said and walked upstairs.. Lily is sleeping in my room.

I stepped into my room which actually smelled like me with a tint of her. The room was quite dark and i tip toed inside the room. It felt like i was a robber in my own house.

But the fact was, the robber was sleeping peacefully after robbing my precious heart.

I stepped near the window carefully making sure that i don't bump into something. I slowly divided the curtains allowing the moonlight invade in my room.

Her face glistened in the moonlight. I now know that I'm surely in love with her.

I looked around my room and noticed there was no couch. No way I'm sleeping in different room letting her sleep in my room all alone now that she has a threat.

I slowly removed the duvets and sat on the bed, my back resting on the headboard. An 'ouch' left my mouth accidentally due to the back pain.

I slowly covered myself back with the duvets with the sloth movements. But a sight made my hands stop on track.

She was wearing my hoodie!?

I slowly uncovered the blanket and yeah she was wearing my hoodie!!!!!! This is much for my heart. I fell more for her sleeping face, her beauty and her wearing my clothes.

The fact that we will get married is creating a great amount of butterflies in me. I slowly rested my head back on the headboard and closed my eyes after a long day.

It was past 12 and Hyungseok couldn't even pluck a hairstrand of Lily. And i felt more good when she was beside me all safe and sound.

I was about to drift in my sleep but i felt something snake around my waist and something heavy on my stomach.

And my heart stopped beating when I looked what it was...

It was Lily... Cuddling me. With her head resting upon my stomach.

•••

suggest me some good marraige au... Preferably Jungkook's. I'm craving for some couple romance!

Thank you for reading 'Mr. & Mrs. Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi (A/N)