01|| The Ball

Lilac Carter

After applying a coat of glossy lipgloss, I look at my reflection in the huge ass mirror in front of me. 'Perfection' that's what I call myself.

Tugging that uneven strand of my hair behind my ear which I accidentally gave myself during a self-cut, I give a last look at the mirror and smile in satisfaction. This is what I call myself, wearing a black spaghetti strapped thigh length dress with a split on its left side, pairing it with black stilettos. Perfect!

Getting out of my main door, opened by my guards, I walk out to the garage. I suck a deep breath in, thinking which car should I pick... I looked at my Black Classy Benz. It's been days since I took my baby out for a ride. Grabbing its keys from the secured key holder, I got into my car.

Turning on the engine, I revved the engine up making my car roar out to life. I love this feeling! Gosh. Shifting the gear to Reverse, I accelerated the car, carefully bringing out to the pathway, and drove to the main gate.

The lavish gates of my mansion opened up as I saw my guards bow for me. I earned this respect bish! - I said to myself and got out of my mansion.

---

Stopping at a Red light, I looked at myself in the mirror. I slowly ran my fingers on my hair, set by the gel into a neat bun. The imperfect strand of my hair makes it more beautiful.

Seeing the signal turn green, I stepped on the gas pedal, bringing my car into motion to reach my bestie-cum-brother's home.

---

Reaching my destination, I got down from my car, and started walking towards the main door of his home after I pressed the lock button on my car key. I was about to ring the doorbell, but a girl with flushed cheeks opened the door and ran out blushing-ly.

Kim Motherfucking Taehyung, you are so dead in my hands today! said the voice in my head, whom I call Lilac, which is me.

I got inside the door to see a messed up Taehyung. Like for fucks sake! I asked him to be ready on TIME! Like seriously!

Noticing 'not so happy me' at his entrance, I saw Taehyung's Adam's apple Bob up and down in fear. Good, he should be afraid of us!- shut up Lilac!

"Kim Motherfucking Taehyung, I asked you one single fucking thing to do, which you fucked up" I said while gritting my teeth. He shot me an innocent smile and walked towards the huge ass mirror in his living area... I saw him setting his hair and tuck his white button up back in its place while he picked up his grey blazer up from his couch like a good boy. Gosh.. how can he be soo cutee?! Accept that Lily, you can't be angry with this cute ass for more than a minute!

Well yes, I accept! He slowly walked towards me with a pout on his lips. "Cuteass!" I mutter while he boxy smiled at me. He lifted his arm up, for me to hold as I did that, walking up to the main door to exit for The Ball

"Your hornyass couldn't wait for a night right??" I said sarcastically while he rolled his eyes. "It's not my fault that you don't get laid my baby sistah.. it's not my fault that I'm so handsome!" he said with a smirk dancing on his lips, while I hit his bicep in response.

Reaching the car, "Let me drive" he said while I threw the car keys in his direction which he perfectly caught with a wink. Gosh.. I love-hate him. Hehe

"Shall we?" he asked while he shifted the gear, waiting for my response to start driving. "We shall." I giggled while he started driving out of his mansion.

---

Reaching the destination, I saw the Red Carpet, leading it's way to the Royal Stairs of the Hall. Damn! I thought and looked at Taehyung. He just shot up a smile, which was enough to soothe me.