22|| The Bachelorette's Party

Lilac Carter
A day to Wedding.

"I don't Jae!" I told her for the millionth time.

"Not even one? Atleast one girl friend?" She whined sitting on the passanger's seat.

It's been 4 nights and 3 days that I'm staying with her. Just becuz of some stupid ritual of not seeing the groom before the wedding day. Well it was a good thing after the heated moment in the trail room. It saved me from embarrassment.

And tomorrow's the day. The day when I'm getting married to the man i love, not sure about his feelings.

"What's wrong if only you and me drink and chill and have a party... We don't need to invite people, have a mess and take tention the day before the d day. You and me are important. It maybe the bachelorette's party or the wedding. Bride and bridesmaid are the important people."

I explained to the sulky child sitting beside me while waiting for the red signal to turn green.

We had chilled bear and soju on the back seat along with some muchings. This night will be a blast.

Jeon JaeYoung

I heard a ding from my phone and I took it out of my bag. My lower lip pushed up making a cute pout just becuz unnie had no friends for the bachelorette's party.

I checked the message and it was from my brother.

[Fear the Double Bunny]
Jaee... My baby sistahh
Help your brother out!
Pleaseeee!! 🛐

[Me]
What's it?
And don't butter..

[Fear the Double Bunny]
Umm.. can you ask your
Unnie this question;
What's your fantasy
With your husband

[Me]
Wtf mister? Find it
By yourself!

[Fear the Double Bunny]

Yoo!! 😭😭
Don't say that plsss!!
I always helped you!
I never told mom that you
Broke her vase imported from
Japan with a basketball

[Me]
Shit... Nvm..
What's the question again?

[Fear the Double Bunny]
What's your fantasy
With your husband...

[Me]
I'm doing this only becuz i love
You and my life. ✨
And forget about this vase
Orelse 🔪

[Fear the Double Bunny]
What vase?
Which vase?
I don't know any vase?💀

[Me]
Good!

___

With that i kept the phone into my bag and got down the car. Walking into another mansion where I'm living for this week.

"So, we will start with movies... And end with some games!" Unnie said and I nodded. Hella excited for today!!

Well i never thought i had to do things just to save myself.