04|| Guest, Drinks & 'Mia Cara'

Lilac Carter

We reached home and now I'm hella hungry. It's been 6 hours since I ate something.

"Wanna eat something?" I asked Jungkook while he was taking a nice look of the living room interior. "Hm" he said and I dove in my refridgerator to see what's left in there.

"Drinks?" I asked as I closed the big fridge and went to the smaller one, which is specifically for drinks.

"Is red wine available?" I heard the faintness in his voice growing with every word he spoke. He was walking to the painting and artifacts collection I have in the passage attaching the living room and guestroom.

"Yes it is!" I exclaimed. Who doesn't love red wine? It is just soo... Classic! Yes!! Classic.

I walked to him with two glasses of Red Wine served in perfect temperature. I slowly approached him, who was looking at the photo frames standing upon the antique drawer. Those are my childhood pics, some of my college graduation and majority with Tae.

"Explains why you know hyung so well." He said, taking a sip of wine as he licked his lips, not letting an extra drop of wine to rest upon his perfectly shaped lips.

His lip piercing was twinkling becuz of the lights so dim. That was just like extra icing on the cake with extra chocochips and cherries. Not exactly knowing where to look, I lowered my gaze, looking everywhere but him.

"Come lets sit." I said, leading him back to the main living area. We just sat on the couch. Not really filling the silence with our talks.

"So.." he said starting of while I listened to him without any objection. I'm all ok until you ask me to start a topic.

"Your relationship status?" He asked, after taking a sip of his wine, while I took mine. I chuckled after his question. "Single... Not so ready to mingle." I said. And I don't know what was so funny, but it made him smile, more of a laugh. I must say this again, he looks like a freaking fucking cute bunny.

"The question reciprocates to you too" I said for which he answered, completing his wine. "Single, ready to mingle" he said with a wink! He fucking winked!?

He got up from the couch taking mine and his glasses to refill them.

"Continue... Please don't stop speaking." He said. That surely means something else Lily! Oh shut up Lilac!

"What do you want me to speak?" A clear question.

"Anything.. your hobbies?" He asked, handling me back my wine glass. "Um.. nothing much, I just love to annoy tae, collecting cars and antiques are like a side hobbies, but annoying tae is just my life motto." I said and all I could hear is him laughing. The whole mansion was echoing with his laugh and it just... It just felt warm maybe.

"So you are like siblings from different parents?"

"Yeah.."

"How did you meet him?" Now... That's the actual question... I thought of the day back how I met him. It was just a mere accident that turned out to change my life.

"It all started after I moved to France to do cosmetology. I was 18 when I first met him. I had my first project work to be done in Italy and I just happened to bump into one of the invester's son of my university. And that's it." I chuckled on the weird memory I had.