38|| Moans & Groans

[Mature Warning Ahead]
Noone's Pov

"I wanna do it to you. I want to make love to you and make you mine.." Jungkook whispered in her ear after breaking the kiss. This made shades of red creep to Lily's cheeks.

"Mrs. Jeon...Can I?" His lips brushed against her as he looked her in the eyes and then her lips.

Instead of words, Lily chose to answer with attaching their lips together. Their lips perfectly moulded together and their eyes shut closed, taking their own time to explore things together.

Slowly, Jungkook's hands made its way below her knees as he hooked his arms beneath and lifted her, as if she weighed nothing. She left a small gasp into the kiss making him chuckle.

"Watch your steps." Lily breathed out of the kiss making him smile. His eyes were shining. "I designed this mansion. I remember each nook and corner of this home perfectly as if it's printed in my mind." He chuckled deeply.

"But still, I don't want us to trip." Lily said, turning Jungkook's face to the front with the tip of her fingers. Her hands securely wrapped around his neck.

Reaching the door of their shared bedroom, Lily grabbed the doorknob before turning it, giving them the access to walk into.

Getting in, Jungkook slowly put her down, trapping her in between the hard wall and his well built body. His face was so close to hers which made his breath fan onto her lips.

In a fraction of seconds, the tables were flipped and now it was Jungkook who was pinned onto the wall. The bulge in his pants was much prominent now. Jungkook chuckled at her dominance. Their lips collided again, and Lily pushed his frame backwards until his leg hit the bed making them trip.

Jungkook groaned, feeling her petite body pressed against his built one.

Slowly reaching the pillows, Jungkook flipped Lily, caging her in his arms. His hands roamed all around her body, touching each curve and right spots making her moan into the kiss.

Slowly breaking the kiss with a small lick on her lower lip, Jungkook's lips went to her jawline and then to her collarbones.

He did wonders to her heart. Her heart was fluttering with each of his touch. "J-jungkook-ah.." Lily moaned when she felt him starting to suck and nibble her bare skin, leaving his marks on her.

Her hands went up his back to his head and her fingers tugged the strands of his hair. His nibbling started to go harsh and he sucked the sweet spot making her go crazy.

Her legs were wrapped around his torso and she pulled him more closer to her, wanting to get more of him.

Jungkook slowly pushed himself out of her embrace and unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his silky shirt. His eyes never left hers while doing so.

Once after he had his shirt down, he attacked her neck again. Leaving purple marks behind along with a moaning mess.

Slowly, his fingertips reached her dress' black speghetti straps. His lips were caressing the smooth skin of her shoulders. His eyes looked at her reaction, wanting to know if she's okay with what's happening.