17|| The Lunch Meet

Lilac Carter

"How am I looking?" I asked getting down the last step. While being successful in grabbing Jungkook's attention while he was talking on a call. My eyes went on him and looked at how handsome he was looking in that black suite. I saw him many times in that attire cuz that's what his official dresscode is. But today he was looking different...

But why? Maybe becuz he set his hair back... And he added more piercings to his ear... Yeahh that's what he did.

"Mr.Kim... I'll call you back." He said and detached the phone from his ear. I looked at him, still waiting for his answer which he didn't. He didn't fucking answer. Fuck you Jeon.

I made an angry pout like i always do. I made sure he surely saw that and stomped my heels against the poor tiles. I walked past him without giving him two flying fucks.

Only to get pulled by my forearm.

"You look heavenly..." He breathed out making his breath fan on my lips. His eyes staring at mine. His heavily built body towering mine making me look soo small infront of him. Our noses brushing together and out lips just an inch afar...

"You look so good that-" he stopped.. his eyes widen but didn't do anything. Did he just realise what he was going to say? Maybe... Looks like that...

"That..?" I questioned him back and he lowered his eyes... Not replying.

Jeon Jungkook

That i wanna kiss you so bad... Not on your cheek but your lips... I wanna show the world whom you belong too and whome i love... But I'm soo scared.

Scared of loosing the only year with you...

"Nothing..." I said and thanked the heavens when she didn't choose to question me again.

My hand slowly raised and fixed the stray strands of her messy bun behind her ear and pulled myself back... Before i could loose my control.

I raised my elbow up in a perfect angle while Lily linked her arm with mine. My heart fluttered for her for the millionth time.

If this happens again and again... I might die for sure.

Getting into my car, I started driving while having Lily beside me.

"We are shifting to my mansion again..." I said, breaking the comfortable silence we had..

"What do you mean by 'we'..?

"We as in you and me..." I said, glancing at her and then again at the road.

"Oh..." That's all she said...

"Maids are already in your mansion, packing all the stuff.." i informed her and received a silent nod back.

"Ahh wait..." She said making me look at her.. "there are alot of stuff that i don't need anymore..."

"Ah... Ok then, i will take you there so that you can tell the maids to throw those things away. Even though half of the packing is done, it's fine." I said and she nod... Why is she so silent today?