06|| Sibling's NightOut

(The whole pic is not visible up there

(The whole pic is not visible up there... So here it is!)

•••

Lilac Carter

After a good hot water bath, I walked back to kitchen. I glanced at the wall clock which was exclusively imported from Japan. The clock was ticking exact 9:45pm. Wow I took a really long bath. But it was fine cuz I have nothing to do later.

I walked in the kitchen settling myself on the counter there waiting for Ms.Mary to serve me my dinner.

"How was your day?" Asked Ms.Mary. She was also my nanny so we are a bit close. And the worst thing is that she is also scared of me. Sigh. I can't help with that thing.

"Ok-ok. Did nothing much, but the research team did a worse thing. Two days and if they don't do their job then they are fired." I said the long story short. She smiled at this and placed the heated food infront of me.

My favourite dish!!!!!!!!!!

"Thanks for the food Ms.Mary!" I said and digged in the dish. "The maids got this while cleaning the guest room." Ms.Mary said and slid a visiting card near me.

'JJK'
Ceo 'Mr.Jeon Jungkook'
Contact: xxx-xxxx / 02-xxx-xxxx

I frowned at the striked out contact no. an arrow was made with P.T.O. written next to it. I flipped the card to see something handwritten.

'Thanks for letting me stay here for a night. That no. contacts the secratary desk but this is for you *contact no.* Call me anytime 애인 <3'
- Yours♡

[애인 (Aein) - 'Sweetheart' in KR]

Blood rushed to my cheeks making them go crimson red. I looked at Ms.Mary who were filling a glass of water from the water jug there. I made sure that she didn't see my tomato red cheeks. As soon as she placed the water glass there, I gulped a huge sip of water to make myself look like nothing happened.

I flipped back the card and kept it aside. I took a spoon full of rice with other side dishes and a hum left my mouth on how delicious this was. I again looked at the card lying there and I noticed how Jungkook doodled on the card cutely. Everywhere there were hearts and stars and bunnies? A bunny fond of bunnies... Nice.

I didn't notice how long I was starring at that card until I heard a soft knock on the table. It was Ms.Mary. shit.

"Is he handsome?" She asked making my cheeks go red again. Hey cheeks, you aren't a chameleon. So stop changing colors!!

"What the fish!!! Aunty it's nothing like that!" I tried to clarify but she gave a 'really?' look

" 'Aein, yours' " she said teasingly which made me pout.