44|| Flour

Inha Choi

"I don't know how to knead the dough.." Jungkook said with a nervous chuckle, while his hand traveled to his nape, scratching it in embarrassment.

"Seriously Jeon?" Lily deadpanned making him nod. "Trust me, i know how to cook but this..." He left it, not continuing. Looking at his baby-ish pout of not able to do something, a giggle left Lily's mouth.

Well, almost left. She held it in and planned of teasing this baby-man for some time.

"You don't know to knead the dough? Shame on you Jeon.. kids know it how to do!" She said in a serious tone with disbelief in her voice being clearly noticed. But on the inner side, she loved him sulking over the things he couldnt do.

Jungkook not acing in some work is no less than a miracle. And Lily was determined to use this once in a lifetime chance.

"Yah! It's just the dough! Normally the maids kneads it for me... I can do the rest, every~thing you name!" He whined. Such a baby! His lips were puckered in a pout adding cherries to his cuteness.

"Aigoo! My baby!" Lily smiled, unable to put it in like she planned. "I was just messing around!" She pecked his pouted-lips multiple smile only to have him all sulky about this small, unfunny prank.

"Now, will Mrs.Jeon teach me how to do it?" He asked, arms wrapped around her waist, pulling their bodies closer.

"Of course!" She giggled, turning in his embrace. Her hands reached the jar of flour and transferred some to a smaller bowl. Only the amount which they can finish in 2-3 trips of cooking.

"First, measure a little bit of flour like this.." she said while taking some amount in her fists, putting 4-5 fistful of flour in the bowl.

"You aren't properly measuring. It will differ when I'll do it with these hands." He said, showing his large palm of his right hand while his left hand was wrapped around her. His face was leaning on her shoulder.

"Bruh, you can take some approximate value... You will understand when you get habituated of kneading dough." She clarified herself.

"Then take a small amount of water and pour in it... Then you mix it while kneading. Remember to take less amount of water cuz you can add water anytime, but can't take the water out once it is poured in the flour." Suddenly, her neck started to moisten with his kiss trailing from her neck to her shoulder.

"Yah!! Jeon Jungkook! Are you even listening?!"

"Yes Ma'am!" He said in the same rhythm as her, still not stopping with his kisses. Getting elbowed in his stomach made him groan and part away and looked in her eyes from side.

"No messing around!" She said strictly and started explaining more about kneading the dough. But all Jungkook could focus on was her. Jungkook being the naughty bunny he was, his one arm slowly sneaked onto the counter and he dipped his thumb in the jar full of flour.

His thumb slowly wiped against her lower lip, making her flinch and stop ranting about some random topic of heels.

"Aish you!" Out of playfulness, Lily dipped her sticky fingers in the same container and smeared the powdery substance on Jungkook's face. But the boy had other plans.

Soon a fistful of flour met her face making her gasp. "Fuck!" She cursed out but regretted when the raw flour went into her mouth. "You piece of human bunny!!" She groaned before opening her eyes slowly.

Jungkook sensed danger and he started running around, only to get chased by her with two full fists of flour. "Aye aye aye! Noo!!" He laughed, holding her wrists up in air and wriggled them, making it fall on both of them.

The fine particles of wheat were flying here and there and the couple were running, jumping onto the couch and playing around the coffee table.

Jungkook came back in kitchen, where the whole chaos started. Lily followed him back and to her luck, he was standing there, still and was drinking water.

Lily slowly creeped near him, trying not to make him run again. She slowly walked behind him, trying her best to scare the shit out of him and catch him after the whole Tom and Jerry act.

"Boo!!" It did nothing well but Jungkook's arm hit against the seperate bowl of extra loose flour.

The fine wheat particles flew in the air while the couple were looking at each other. Their faces were smeared with flour and hair turned white even without aging.

The flour falling back on them was somewhat like a snow fall in spring. It all looked soo dramatic but they couldn't help but see things happening in slow motion around them. The particles were slowly moving down and all they could see was each other's eyes.

The gap between them was slowly filled when Jungkook took a step front. His thumb slowly rubbed the flour off her lower lip and he bent down, capturing her plum lips into his.

He deepened the kiss by tilting his head the other side and she did the same. Their tongues were fighting for dominance and he surely won. His tongue re-explored each nook and corner of her mouth while his hands placed Lily on the kitchen island.

Their kiss broke while panting hard, trying to grasp important oxygen. Jungkook's lips curved into a beautiful bunny smile while he looked around the mess they created.

Flour was seen on every object placed in kitchen and living room. Lily's gaze followed his and she realised what they did.

"It's gonna give the workers a tough time!" He sighed, feeling sorry for causing the poor workers extra load of sweeping and washing.

"Don't worry, we will help them.." Lily said with a smile making him nod. He placed her down while long pecking her powdered lips.

"Go and take a shower first, I'll finish making the rolls.." he patted her head and she nodded, like a kid. "You are really determined to feed me aren't you..?" She questioned making him chuckle. Which soon turned into a smirk.

"I want you to have enough energy to scream my name whole night, jagi"

•••

3 episode down and she still isn't fed🤣🤣
I promise in the next one she'll eat.. i cannot let my character stay malnutritioned lmao

A warning ahead 🌚 biology classes so be prepared with your hobi water!

I ain't supplying any cuz i need them too 😭

Thank You for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi.