34|| 'Husband Jeon' & 'Mrs. Love ♡'

Jeon Lilac Carter

"Are you done!?!" He whined. I glanced at the baby man beside me while typing a few more words. "Almost!" I said, fastening the pace of my fingers while copying some things from the printed paper i had, into the presentation.

"Done!" I said and he lifted his face on this happy news. "Finallyyyy!!" He exclaimed getting up from his chair. "Just a min" I said while making sure to save the presentation file.

"Let's leave..?" He asked and i nod, grabbing onto my purse. I walked to him while my eyes checked on the time. 9:08pm

I looked at him before we could step out and my eyes forrowed. Before he could take a step further, i stopped him by holding onto his wrist.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something Jeon?" I ask him.. trying to make him realise about the thing he least cared about. But for me it's a big deal.

"Me...? Forgetting..? Keys.. phone.. you.. i have everything!" He said with a wink and i rolled my eyes. I pushed his bicep and made him face me completely.

My fingers reached up his chest and i buttoned those 3 buttons with a sarcastic smile. I can't let bitches see what's mine.

"Ow... Someone is jea-"

"I care about your health... You might catch cold!" I cut him off and once i was done buttoning up, i walked out of my cabin without caring about him who was calling me out to wait for him.

I made sure that Emily locked the door of my cabin and then made my way towards the elevator.

"I have a question." He asked. I looked at him with a nod. "Do you have fantasies?" He asked which nearly made me choke onto the thin air. "Not the double way! Normally with your love..?" He clarified himself. I looked at the led screen which displayed on which floor we were on. 20th... Why is the elevator working so slow!?

"Answer meee... Think me as a friend? Someone like Hyung.." he said and i looked at him and. "I have none!" I said. Precisely lied.

"Come on! Everyone atleast has one of those!"

"Do you?" I asked him, as soon as he completed his sentence. At first he looked flustered and then he nodded.

"Yes.."

"What's it?" Stop your curiosity you dumb ass!

"To have a moment with my wife in the elevator." And the next moment a weird sensation took over my body. I could see that infamous smirk of Jungkook's, tugging on his lips through my side view. I could feel those cold sweat beads form at the corner of my forehead. And the main thing,

I said something similar to Jae on Bachelorette's Party!

"Are you perhaps thinking of somethi-"

And like the almighty's favourite kid i am, my prayers were heard and the doors of the elevator opened up. I walked out like nothing happened, but due to my senses i could tell that Jungkook was about to lean over to my ear, but becuz of my sudden movement, he lost his balance.

The employees along with the customers and others bowed to us. Soon enough Jungkook gained his posture and he paced up to keep up to my walking speed.