19|| Questions

Lilac Carter
5 Days to Wedding.

"Let's meet tomorrow!" I said and bowed to Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.

"Yes!" Jungkook's mom replied with a squeal and then she hugged me.

"I'm also here by the way!" Jungkook said in a low voice, making his mom laugh.

"Of course my babyyy" she said and hugged him too. Jungkook hugged her back with his bunny smile.

What a lovely sight to see... Exactly!

"Let's go.." Jungkook said and held my hand. I bid my goodbyes and got into the car.

"I love your family." I breathed out. Jungkook looked at me while my gaze was straight onto the road. I could feel his gaze pinned onto my side profile.

"Our family." He corrected me. Emphasizing our alot more than needed.

"You are taking this act alot more seriously than needed." I said... Absolutely not wanting to say something like that. I heard a chuckle from him.

"Ahh... I only have a year to do what all i want." He said. Leaving me speechless...

Well does that mean that i should do what all i want too..? Say hell yeahh!

Fuck getting hurt later and imma live in present!

Love you Lilac!

"Lmao.." that's all i said. I looked at the window, seeing the view outside. The sun was bidding it's byes for today and moon was taking its place slowly.

I slowly felt him taking my hand in his warm ones, i didn't look at him but i could feel the smile he had on his face.

"We thought of going to my mansion." I remained him, my hand still in his. "That's where we are going babe." He said and i looked at the area... Yepp we were on the way to my mansion.

---

We reached there and i got down. With him followed by.

I walked into my mansion which was almost empty. I remembered the day when i moved in, with the help of Tae. Ahh i miss him!

Mee too!

Walking in, i noticed the boxes lying in the living room. The labels on the boxes helped me to know which all things were inside.

Some of the boxes were untaped and i opened one random box. The stuff inside made me freeze. My soul left the body and my mind felt stuck.

The photo frames of my family and Me with Hyungseok. It also had the gifts and stuff he gave me.

A lone tear left my eye without my permission and i heard Jungkook's footsteps.

"Lily do you need these?" He asked pointing towards my side. I wiped that stray tear and looked at him.

"Those..? Nah." I said and hid my face. I very well know that he could see me crying.