36|| Marked

Jeon Lilac Carter

My heart started racing as soon as the grand decorations came into my eye sight. I don't know the exact reason to be nervous but yeah i was. Like always when it came to the Yearly Balls.

I looked at Jungkook when i felt a light squeeze of my hand, which was in his, on my lap.

"Calm down babe.." he said, driving close to the Hall. The window on his side rolled down and the vallet parker waited for us to get down.

"I would like to park my car by myself... Thank you." Jungkook said and those men backed away. The car followed the sign boards which led us towards the basement.

"Lily.." he called out. I looked at him with confusion clearly visible in my eyes. It's been weeks he called me by my name?

"I just..." Hesitation was clearly audible. The car came to a stop and we still were in the car, looking at each other. Hands still mingled.

"There... There are many people upstairs.. and you know, many people is equal to many mouths, many opinions and many words... So I want you to not take anyone so seriously... I know you might have doubts but trust me imma clear everything once we go back home. In short... Don't believe anyone." He rapped. I blinked twice while processing his just said words.

Taking my own time, i nodded.

"And... The main thing, don't bow to anyone who bows to us. Including my parents and hyungs."

"Wait... Aren't we supposed to bow to our elders in Korean culture?" I was confused. As fuck to be honest.

"Yes we are supposed to... But not in this party... You know... This is a bit different..." I nodded again. As he said, i started saving my questions for later.

"But remember Jeon, I have doubts!" I said, getting down the car. Jungkook was still in car, searching for something in the dashboard.

"Yepp I'll yeobo." He said, taking out the glasses out of them.

"You have glasses?" I questioned him for which he nodded.

"I usually were contacts but today i forgot them. Are these good?" He questioned while he got down the car too. My breath hitched at his sight and i breathed out. I just hum as an answer and he chuckled, leading our way towards the elevator.

Inha Choi

The couple stood infront of the huge lavish door of the hall. This wasn't new to Lily. But still she couldn't contain her nervousness. Well, same was with Jungkook. He was also nervous... About something he had been hiding.

The huge doors opened, revealing the young couple and their hands locked with each other. The loud chattering turned into silence, which made Lily more nervous than she already was. An eerie feeling crept down her spine. It just didn't give vibes to her. But now all she would care of was this party.

As soon as the people recognised the couple, everyone bowed, not the normal one... But the royal one. "Queen..." This word left everyone's mouth at the same time.

Lily's brows almost collided with confusion, but she chose to put on her smile. She successfully managed to search for her brother and in-laws among the whole crowd.