81|| Eat Me Out?

Inha Choi

"Ohh yeah. Will think of that later." Jungkook said, over the phone while he was picking out a hoodie from his wardrobe.

"Uh-huh. Yeah." he replied, mindlessly. His phone was pressed against his ear between his cheek and shoulder while he was fully concentrated on the water flowing out of the tap into the bath tub.

Jungkook was always great at multitasking. He's great in doing everything. He dips his finger and hisses.

Perfectly scorching hot.

"Uhm no. Not hungry." he says, walking around the bathroom to find that one bath bomb he wanted. Sighing he walks out, just when Lily walked in the room.

Jeon Lilac Carter

"There's my dinner." he smirked at me, wiggling his eyebrows and then winking. "Who?" I asked, walking closer to him.

Jungkook shows me the screen, the device lighting up to life to show, 'Momie' as the caller ID

"Yeeeees, I'll eat. Will take care of her. Yep byeeeeee." he said, his thumb finding the red button without even waiting for his mom to finish the nicknames she has for him, me and our creation.

"You didn't eat." I said, pouting and Jungkook closed the gap between us.

"My dinner just now walked it, lemme unwrap her and I'll devour. Argh." he said, imitating lion's roar.

"You started flirting and dirty talking alot!" I slapped his chest and he pressed my palm flat against where his heart lied. His other hand snaked around my waist to pull me more into him.

"Trying to turn you on, you know doing it now has great benefits, such as–"

"I read that article that you sent, Jungkook." I cut him off, rolling her eyes.

"You look sexy."

"Shut up." I shook him off, laughing.

I walked into the bathroom, a gasp leaving my mouth looking at the prepared bath with a hoodie placed on the counter for me.

"Liked it?" Jungkook asked, walking behind me. His hand went to my stomach, a teeny-tiniest bump was developing. It looked normal, just like a bloat, but for us it meant the world.

He helped me pull off the current hoodie
I was wearing while I stepped out of the trackpants. We stood in front of the body sized mirror. Jungkook hugged me from behind, his hands roaming around my stomach, his touch as soft as a feather.

"I wanna cry." I mumbles, and jungkook pouts. "Again?" he asked and I shot him a death glared, "Those were happy tears!" I defended herself and he laughed surrendering himself.

Jungkook stepped inside the bathtub, hissing at the temperature. "You don't have to bathe with me if it's too hot for you." I said laughing and Jungkook shook his head. "Anything for you, babe." he said, spreading his hand out for me.

I gently held his hand, stepping in. "Ufff, its perfect." I sighed and settled between Jungkook's legs. My back to his chest.

"Deja vu right now." Jungkook whispers in my ears and I chuckled. "I'm hungry." I said and Jungkook frowned. "What do you wanna eat?" he asked and I face palmed.