26|| Ride It

Kim Taehyung

Where is shee?? I thought being desperate.. it's been a week that i didn't sleep well just becuz i didn't have Jae by my side. And when i thought yesterday she would come with me, she wanted to go to her parent's house instead. Ahhh i miss h-

My thoughts got interrupted with the doorbell ringing. She's finally here!! I thought to myself and ran to the door. Opening the door i pulled her fragile body in mine and crushed her into a tight hug.

"T-tae i c-cant bre-ath!" She said hitting my arm and i loosen the grip a bit, not letting her out yet. "I missed you soooooo muchhh." I said while penguin walking backwards into the mansion with Jae still in my arms.

"I missh you toooo" Jae said snuggling more into my chest and all I could hear was her muffled talks. "It's tickling me." I said and she started saying gibberish stuff, making vibrations go through my chest.

"Babe.." i call her out making her look at me. Her eyes were soft and her lips were a bit parted. I couldn't resist myself anymore and placed my lips on her. Slowly moving it leading her lips to repeat my actions.

A few minutes passed by and Jae hit my chest asking me to pull out. I slowly pulled out and she snuggled into my chest with her face red.

"What was that infront of everyone!!" She said making me laugh. "I have to show people that i love you alot." I said and recieved another slap on my arm. "Shut upp." She said making me crack out more. "Ok so now you are shy cuz i kissed you infront of the workers?" I asked her making her nod.

We were still standing, infront of the closed main door with workers and maids around us, but i care less about anything else. I have my JaeYoung now... That's all i care about.

"Ok then.. everyone please leave." I said and in few minutes it was only us in the mansion. "Happy??" I ask her and she slapped my arm again making me rub the spot as if it was hurting me.

"You are stupid." She said getting out of my arms and walked towards the couch, plopping herself on it.

"And you are beautiful." I said and recieved a flustered Jae.

"You know what?" She started changing the topic and i hum. "Oppa loves unnie, unnie loves oppa, but they aren't confessing!" She said and i sit beside her. Slowly laying down on the couch with my head on her lap.

"I know right. I saw them... You know... Jungkook should hurry and Lily should change." I said looking at Jae. Her hands where in my hair and she was looking at me with her fond doe eyes.

"I understand till oppa should hurry... What about unniee? Why should she change?" Jae questioned and i sigh.

"She's stuck in her past. She has to move on.. She has to believe Jungkook.." i said making Jae pout.. "Don't worry Im here to get them together..." I said and she hugged me excitedly.

I sat up properly and looked at her and pulled her into another kiss. This time my lips working a bit more quicker and desperate. I want her... I want to feel her...

"Babe.." i asked. My voice as if I'm asking for her permission and she knows me. She broke the kiss with a smile and slowly sat on me. Her legs either side of my body and her heat exactly on my crotch. Not at all helping my situation.