03|| 'Favor'

Jeon Jungkook

How dare she reject 'my' partnership proposal!?! - I thought to myself as I got into my car. I slowly bought my car out of the parking lot and drove to my office.

The whole ride was filled with her words, her sarcasm, her scent and only her thoughts.

Reaching my office, I absent mindedly walked into my cabin, ignoring the employes who were greeting me. Even though I didn't pay much attention to them, I could still listen to them gossiping and chattering about why I didn't wish them back.

I got into my office just to see my bratty sister sitting on my chair. "Hey rat! What are you doing on my chair??" I asked JaeYoung while she just enjoyed sitting on my chair. Well I know right! My chair is soo comfyy.

"Habituating myself in this room, becuz soon I will be Ceo rather than Co-Ceo" she said and smirked. I just don't know what's going on in that little brain of hers.

"What the fuck you mean?"

"I mean that, after appa kill you, I'm the one who will take your place."

"And why will appa kill me?" I asked her, resting my hands on my waist just like any typical asian mom.

"Once he gets to know how you ditch your blind dates, do you really think he will let you survive on this Earth for a second longer?" Oops~ she's stating facts here!

"Don't tell me~" I asked, clearly knowing that I fucked up.

"Yesss" she said, enjoying the panicking me.

"But howww??"

"The last girl you ditched, that Italian one, she called up appa. Then appa called your each and every blind date and guess what??"

"What!?" I shouted back while my sis was calm as fuck.

"They spilled the tea, coffee, and drinks." She shrugged. Fuck. Tomorrow I will be buried with 'Jeon Jungkook, age 26, reason of death: murdered by father, for ditching blind dates.' written on that stone they put on the grave. Fuck my life.

"Brother, get a girl before they burry you alive" said my sister, while she patted my shoulders and left the room with fake sorrow on her face. This isn't a cup of instant ramyeon to get it done in 3mins. I wish it was.

---

It's been more than a half day, and still I'm not able to concentrate on my work. I literally zoned out in the meeting with Sales team. Fuck! What happened to you Jeon?

Well I could say that it was becuz of one single person. Lilac Carter.

At first, I thought the attitude which she showed me is the reason of her occupying my mind but noo. It was her beauty and smile too.

I still remember how small her body looked compared to my buffed ones. The way her hand rested on my shoulder and the way she was landing her hands on my chest just to balance herself from the spin.

And also the way she blushed under my comment. Bruhhh these all weren't helping me with my project and my father. I have to marry, to get out of his emotional blackmail soon! But how!?

°•°Another 4weeks Later°•°
1 and a half month from the ball.

These 7weeks were tough with my business. I really wanted to collaborate with Lily's company but she said 'No' on my face in 6 different languages. I got out of my thoughts, when I felt my arm being lifted and dropping back on its place, once my sister was in my embrace.