75|| Story Time

Inha Choi

"Ow honey,–"

"Mom, you have no narration skills." Jungkook cuts of his mom.

"Let me," Jungkook said with a proud face, spreading his hands out in air. Mrs. Jeon nods, and sits back, while Lily flipped through the pages of the album.

"So, I know this is crazy but, mom and dad met in a ball too." Lily looked up, her eyes widened.

"No way!" she exclaimed while Jungkook nodded. "Believe me," his eyes shone with love and excitement. "When I say it's the truth." he continued.

The older couple looked at the younger ones with love. They could see their younger self right now and they lived their moments again.

"Yeah. I was there because, one of the lady present there bought a dress from the boutique where I worked as a part-timer. The lady wanted the dress to be perfect whole throughout the event. So the owner decided to send me along with her." Mrs. Jeon shared the back story.

"It was a ball just like ours, free of Mafia world but yet, dad had to be there for his company." Jungkook said.

"More likely, I was there because my dad forced me too." Mr. Jeon chuckled.

"Dad's pressure always ends up at a brighter side, atleast in Jeon's cases." Mr. Jeon cracked up laughing along with his son.

"Continuing, grandpa being a dad —just like dad,– he was pressurising and forcing dad to get married, so, my genius-genius dad decided to hire an actress from some drama company."

Lily gasped, "no way that the actress was mom!?"

"Uhm,–"

"Almost, honey. Before he could hire an actress, I accepted the offer." she scrunched her nose laughing.

"Woah? What!?" Lily gasped.

"Yeah. We got married, and fell in love." Mr. Jeon continued.

"Nope, I fell in love at first sight. I swear Lily, that night was.... Magical. Just like as if it was out of some story. Your dad was too handsome in that suit." Mrs. Jeon smiled softly towards Mr. Jeon.

"Aww... Cutting the crap, after a few months, suddenly everything turned upside down. Guess?" Jungkook asked, making Lily scratch her chin.

"Shin Hae Won?" Lily asked.

"Exactly! You know who is it?" Jungkook asked, feeling nervous.

"No?"

"He's... Hyungseok's dad." Jungkook reveals and Lily's jaw was on floor.

"You never heard of him?"

"I only knew that his dad was no more."

"Oh? So yeah continuing, he saw mom and..." Jungkook trailed off, and Mr. Jeon took over.

"He caught feelings for your mom. It was complicated, she was happily married and he was too. Infact he had a son. Things went off hand, and he revealed the whole Mafia thing. That messed things up. She never knew anything about Mafia, and by that time, I was the crowned prince. I officially had to take care of stuff. That messed our relation too much and something like this happened." he pointed towards the young couple and sighed.