09|| "I Have An Idea"

Jeon Jungkook

With that phone call of Lily, I ran out of my office, after asking my secretary to reschedule all the meetings for today.

I basically don't know why I feel uneasy, but knowing that Lily is trouble and needs help is not letting me stay calm.

Getting into my car, I turned the engine on which made my car roar out to life. I quickly came out of the basement and started driving towards Lily's company.

And as I said, i reached her company's building within ten minutes.

Parking my car into the visitors parking, I got into the elevator and pressed the 27th floor button.

I repeatedly tapped my foot onto the floor of the lift and waited for it to reach the destined floor.

Soon with a ding the door of the elevator opened and I saw Lily's Secratary waiting for me. I know the fact that getting into her floor needs the special key. I waited for Emily to unlock the main glass door, and now that she opened, I ran to her cabin.

I dashed into her cabin and saw her figure sitting on her chair with her head in her hands. With the loud sound of the door opening, she looked up and I could literally see the relief she had in her moist eyes.

She was fucking crying!

I rushed towards her and kneeled down, taking her face in my trembling hands. I never thought she would be crying.

"What happened?" I asked as she calmed herself down before she would answer. I slowly wiped the tears even before they made their way to her cheeks.

"An employee broke into my cabin and took all the important files including my biggest upcoming project. It's my ex who is trying to get it. He's blackmailing me." She managed to tell. My hands are still on her cheek which neither of us minded.

"Who is your ex and why is he blackmailing you?" I questioned her. Trying my best to help her out. But to be honest, seeing her cry is making my heart clench. Imma fucking kill that idiot to do this to her.

I saw her hesitating a bit to tell the past. I know we were still a bit of stranger but I have to know the matter in and out to help her.

"My ex is Shin Hyungseok. The Heir and the managing director of Shin Constructions and Chain of Mining Companies. We were in a relationship about 3 years ago. But then I left him." She said sniffling. Not a right situation to say this but she looked cute with her pinkish bob-able nose. Should I ask her why she left him? But not gonna lie, my anger raised when she took his name. I never thought these two would be connected. And now that he practically threatened her, I have to make her safe before he does anything to Lily.

"Why did you leave him?" I asked her carefully, trying to notice if I by chance hurt her by this question. But she seemed to be all fine.

"Its...it's that, I caught him cheating on me with a slut who is actually working in this company and she's the same one who broke into my office." She said. Now, Shin Motherfucking Stupid ass Hyungseok, you are a deadmeat in my hands.

"How do you know that it's him who is doing this all?"

"He called me" a simple statement which was enough for me to loose my temper.