52|| Making Love

Jeon Lilac Carter

"I'm back." Jungkook said, placing a kiss on my temple. It's been a week to our Busan trip and we are back to our normal routine in Seoul.

"Hey!" I said and kissed his cheek back. He gave me a back hug, smelling the samgyeopsal I was making.

"It smells just like how my mom makes!" He said placing a kiss on my ear. "How about i do another round of workout here again huh? With you..?" He whispered in my ear while placing few kisses on my earlobe. I pushed him with elbowing into his stomach.

"Shut up and go, get freshed. You are drenched in sweat!" I said and felt him snake his hands around me again. "Im on a diet babe, and I just now finished working out. And you are making Samgyeopsal... Whyyyyy?" He whined and i chuckled.

"Cheat days are allowed koo!" I fed him a piece of the green salad. "Um, a pinch of salt." He said while adding it, and i mixed it properly.

"Is that ssamjang?" He pointed at the mixed dipping that i kept aside. He dipped his right little finger before i could stop him and then licked the finger clean while humming in satisfaction.

"You didn't even wash your hands!!!!" I complained making him laugh. I could feel his sticky chest sticked to my back through the thin material of the grey tank top he was wearing.

"It's great!!! I can't wait to have it!" He whined with a wink while i waddled to the kitchen counter with him hugging me from behind. I placed the bowl of green salad on the counter and took the plate of sliced pork belly.

Waddling to the another side of the kitchen with Kook sticked on my back, I placed the meat in the freezer and as soon as I shut the door of the freezer, I was abruptly turned to face the buffed man.

"You look so buffed all of a sudden." I said, roaming my hands all over his chest and biceps. "Ohh this grew alot." I laughed, pressing his flexed triceps.

"Did few extra bits of bench presses and few cable flyes, and extra rips of pushups too!" His hands slowly trailed inside my shirt and his face got a bit more closer to mine.

"Jungkook it's literally broad day light!" I said, trying to maintain some distance between us.

"So what?" He asked, slowly placing few kisses on my neck. "We have a party to attend tonight!" I complained.

"I'm helping you get glow babe! You know, after glow." He smirked and winked, geting more and more closer.

"Babe... Should we?" His voice was breathy and he slowly rubbed his hip against my heat.

"Kook i swear!" I said and pulled him by his shirt, smashing my lips onto his. The kiss got heated in no moment.

[Mature Warning Ahead]
Noone's pov

Jungkook pinned her to the kitchen island, while he kept on teasing her with his hard member.

"Shall we go up?" He asked and she shook her head. "I wanna do it here." She mumbled making him chuckle.

"As you say." He said and grabbed her thighs, lifting her up and placing on the counter. Jungkook got in between of her legs and they kissed with heat and passion once again.