55|| Black Feathers

Jeon Jungkook

"There's a problem... A hard one." I gulped. For a few minutes Lily stared my face and she broke out in laughter.

"What?? It's not funny!!! It's...painful! Especially when you are like this!" I nudged my nose towards her, indicating that her sitting on my lap, and constantly moving, isn't doing any better to me.

"Lily.... I need you." I said, more like whispered in a low voice. Does she have cams in her room? I don't think so.

"Are you crazy?" She laughed, trying to get up but I didn't let her. "Leave me koo." Her voice turned more serious.

But I need her.

"Jagi please?" I asked her.

"I'll be quick." I added.

"Kook are you nuts? Anyone can walk in on us!" The fun in her voice was dead.

"Noone works on this floor! Only the guards! They aren't even here!" I said back, the only thing that could help me now was pouting and puppy eyes.

"Please?" I repeated, pushing my lower lip out to make a pout and then my eyes turned more doey.

I could see her melting in, but in an instance her face turned cold. Not her eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook, we weren't doing any stuff in here." She said in her infamous cold voice.

"Fine!" I huffed and started reviewing the thick file. Shit dude it hurts! I gotta help myself.

Standing up, making sure to huff, I walked towards the attached bathroom in the cabin.

😈This seriously ruined my mood.

😇But you should also think through Lily's point of view. It would be embarrassing if the workers hear their boss' moaning and stuff.

😈She shouldnt care! She didn't care when we did in the public parking, in our car!

😇That was somewhere you both were just couple. And right now if people caught your asses doing something you shouldn't, you could have been all over news. Jk, bro Lily was correct.

😈I know now, But—

'Guys shut up!' I said to myself. Thoughts eating me up. I couldn't even release properly.

'What Lily did was certainly correct. I was wrong for asking her something like that in our workplace. I acted like an addicted asshole and i accept that.' i concluded.

'ill walk in and say sorry to her for being so immature.' i decided.

Talking out the vibrating phone out of my pocket, I looked at the floods of messages in Bangtan Chat and other groups.

'These people have no chill! What's wrong?' I ask myself and opened one of the chats.

[Mr. Takahashi]
Jeon Jungkook and team,
we need to catch those Black Feather
and Leader as soon as possible

[Mr. Suzuki]
Or else you have to pay the
whole cost of the loss
we faced because of the warehouse.

[Brother-in-law🐯]
Sir, we are extremely sorry
for the loss, but we'll make
sure to find them soon.

[Mr. Takahashi]
1 attachment
(Think of a video in which a warehouse typa building is burning down.)