24|| First Night

Jeon Jungkook

I placed my lips on hers. Never expected that those lips would be this good. I let my heart take over and went on with a slow pace. So minimal that it felt as if our lips were stuck on each other's.

But the most shocking thing.. she was kissing me back.. with the same passion and affection i held for her.

The kiss was getting a bit longer... I don't want to leave her but i have to. It would be so awkward to keep on kissing her infront of these many people. I unwillingly broke the kiss and back away.

I felt her lips pout while breaking the contact. Did she like it? I opened my eyes and looked at her. For those moments i felt like the ear deafing cheers of the crowd was reducing its volume second by second.

Each second i looked at Her. I know that it's her effect. Her hair flew along with the wind and everything felt cinematic.

So stupid and dramatic like in those kdramas which Jae force me to watch with her. But even though they were dramatic, it felt... romantic... I'm going crazy for sure.

"What's next?" She asked. We first turned to the crowd and bowed. Accepting and thanking them for their blessings.

"You have to throw the bouquet!" I said cheerfully, making her nod with a smile. We walked down the stage and Lily faced the dias, young ladies were eagerly waiting for the bouquet. Lily raised the bouquet up in the air, the crowd goes silent in anticipation of who gets the bouquet, but-

"This belongs to you gurl!" Lily turned towards the crowd, and the other girls made way for her. With her struggling, Lily walked towards Jae who was standing at the outer of the crowd.

"Go! Make him yours officially!" She said and winked, and i smiled at my sister. She's all grown up now!

Jae walked towards hyung who was getting nervous now. Jae stood in front of him. Her baby blue dress was flowing with the air and her hair was caressing her cheeks.

The nature made it perfect!

"We know each other since childhood... and I never let anyone else play as your girlfriend while we used to play House-House. So, Tae, do you want to make it true?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She got onto her knee and offered that bouquet to him. I could see his tears and i clapped my hands. Everyone started cheering while Lily walked towards me.

My hand slipped around her waist and she whispered in my ear, while i looked at my sister who was kissing her new boyfriend.

"What's next?"

"Photoshoots!" I said, looking at her with my smile. Her eyes softened.

"You have your life time to stare each other." I interrupted the young couple, while asking Lily to walk onto the stage.

"Oppa!" Jae gritted her teeth. I know I ruined their perfect moment. Jae and hyung walked to the stage, while hyung gave Lily's bouquet back to her.

"Oppa smilee!" Jae said and i looked at camera. Hand slowly moving to Lily's waist and resting there again. Jae on my left and Tae on Lily's right. A perfect family picture. 2 couples & 2 pair of siblings.