02|| 'Partnership?' Rejected

Lilac Carter

Almost after the incident, I excused myself and got out of Ball Dance.

I ran towards the table where Taehyung and JaeYoung were seated. As soon as I reached the table, Taehyung caught the glimpse of my flushed cheeks which I tried to hide, but failed miserably.

"Gurll, who got you blushing like that!?" Taehyung asked in a teasing way with a smirk lingering on his face. The smirk grew when he saw Jungkook walking behind me. Goshh!! imma kill him! Lilac just do it, I'll sponsor you the weapons too!

"Shut the fuck up Taehyung!" I said while trying my best to not throw my hands on him. Well I don't want him to lose his image near his 'Childhood Sweetheart'

"What's up guys?" said Jungkook while coming back in the frame. "Nothing" I replied while still shooting daggers with my eyes. If looks could kill people, then I bet, what I'm currently wearing is perfect for Taehyung's funeral.

"Should we grab more drinks?" JaeYoung asked in a lower voice trying to divert me and my brother from this toxic atmosphere. I could see how Taehyung thanked JaeYoung for diverting me.

The night went long and we drank moderately, trying our best to maintain our image instead of getting drunk like other cheap CEOs did. This is why I don't prefer drinking in the parties where your every action will cost you one customer in future.

Dropping off Taehyung back in his home, I drove to mine, thinking how good a hot water bath now would feel.

---

Getting into the bathtub filled with hot burning water, I soaked myself in the bathtub full of blue bubbles. The only thing which can calm me down after Taehyung.

I slowly tugged my imperfect hair strand behind my ear which made me remember that incident.

'Yeppeo' his voice ran inside my head which I couldn't seem to ignore. His deep, raspy voice was clearly ringing in my ears despite the loud orchestral music that was playing in the background. 'What's happening with me?' I asked myself, when I saw my reflection in the full size mirror placed beside my bathtub.

I saw my cheeks turn in the hue of crimson red, just by the thought of 'Him'. This never happened with me in this span of 3 years. I only felt this with my Ex. But I'm damn sure that he never made me feel this 'Feeling'. Then what is this..? 'What am I feeling?'

°•° 3 Weeks Later °•°

It's been three weeks since I met the Jeon Siblings. These three weeks were kind of hectic becuz of the new project my company is working on.

Since the day of the Ball, I started getting many Partnership Requests which I'm rejecting. Just the way Taehyung told me, Politely.

In those Partnership Requests, one was of my Ex. They literally meant it when they said, Think of the Demon, and he will be there, I thought of my dumbass Ex, and the next day he was in my Office.

The Ceo of a falling company, Shin Corps., Shin Hyungseok is the one whom I'm talking about. I still don't understand what I saw in him, that I was ready to leave my company for him *face palm*

Well, that's why they also say that 'Love Is Blind' well yeah, I was blind to blindly trust him, and then the reality hit me like a damn fucking bullet train. I guess that's what I deserve to love him like a fool.