58|| Playing Dirty

[Mature Warning Ahead]
Jeon Jungkook

And you are my King, I'll make it up for my King. Her voice ran through my mind all the time we were kissing, while she slickly moved her hips against the painful bulge of mine.

The kiss turned deeper and darker second by second. My hands ran all around her body while her hands were in my hair, tugging them softly to find a comfortable position. Our eyes were closed as we practically fought for dominance, and i let her win.

She widely grinned against my lips before her tongue entered in my mouth, exploring each and every corner. Her hands slowly pulled out of my hair making my eyes flutter open. Her small palms held the back of my hands, before guiding them to her half-naked ass.

The hell!?!? I never held her ass while we made out or something. I thought she would be uncomfortable. Her small palms applied pressure onto my hands, asking me to squeeze and play with her butt cheeks. Which i would gladly do if that's what she wants. After guiding me qawhat to do, her hands returned back to my hair, pulling and tugging through them like always.

After few solid seconds we broke out, panting and catching our breathes, my hands still on her butt.

"What do you want to do today?" I questioned as usual, but Lily shook her head before answering.

"Nah, it is what do you want to do today." her voice emphasized 'you' while her chin nudged towards me. And that got me off-guard.

Not knowing what to answer, I sat there, as if I was some deer in headlights. Her hands were loosening my tie while I was still shocked. Why the hell am I feeling nervous!?

And look at her being all bold today.. uff that's hardening me more!

"Scared baby boy?" what the fucking hell?

"Huh?"

"Lol, look at you being all flustered and red.. don't worry, I'll take good care of you... And this too." her hips grinned against mine while she said the word 'this', giving out the perfect meaning of what she meant. As her fingers went to my ear, slowly rubbing them.

"Being all bold huh?"

"Just for you~" she sang and I broke into laughter.

"Let's get to our be—"

"Let's do it here-" she quickly said before i could get up with her in my hold. Damn~ i fell hard for her all over again. Just as kinky as me.

"As you say, queen." She smiled before her eyes turned into deep ebony. Ohhh I know this look, this is her 'damn horny' look!

"Look.." she trailed off, her hands working half the way down my shirt, undoing my buttons.

"I wanna make it up to you, even though you said you aren't upset, I am. Let me make it up to you."

"I never stopped you, baby girl."

"S-stop, don't call me that." look at her confidence breaking down.