Friends? (Sharky x Kenny)

ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?- by Tyler, the Creator

(The lyrics are mostly in the dialogue. The entirety of the song is not included in the fic, nor is it in order! Actually it's mostly at the end lol. Barely icl.

But you should basically know where.)

[some lyrics goes like this: 'are we still friends?' and others may go like this: "are we still friends?"]

It's been 62 grueling days since that incident. A whole two months have gone by without any updates and or convincing from the internet that he didn't commit that.

How could they?

Every time those words came out of his mouth, they had a trembling tone. He couldn't stop the pain on the left side of his chest.

In no way is that accurate. There's no way it actually happened.

The question of removing a Beta Squad due to controversy was not ever thought of. The boys entered a squad together, therefore they should end the squad together. Nobody's even been in a slight position where they might get fucked.

Sure- Kenny's rigging fight raised a bunch of eyebrows, but truth be told, that was not a huge issue.

Sure- a bunch of the members were hated throughout their time of uploads, but that never landed in a bad way.

Sure- it was thought that Chunkz hated Kenny, but why would he be in that situation anyways? Who would join a group with someone you didn't like? Especially when you have to create content and banter with your friends.

Nothings ever gone horribly wrong for the Beta Squad. They hoped to keep it that way.

It's just unfortunate it had to be Kenny.

Cause being interrogated for whether or not you helped a murder scene isn't good for your career.

Many witnesses said they saw a man muscular and fit, and maybe the height of about 6'0 or more. Obviously those weren't the only clues the investigators had found. Camera footage shows a man who looked extremely similar to the YouTuber and boxer, King Kenny.

"It's probably just a mistake." Kenny told them, "plus, if they really did think it was me, they would be at our door knocking and shouting."

They all nodded and laughed cheerfully in agreement. No way a small mistake would resort in Kenny getting kicked out...

..right?

But here he is. Bags packed, career successfully ruined, mentally drained, and exhausted. Tired from all the bullshit. Tired from the fact he's so hated, despite being proved not guilty by the judges and jury.

The internet loves to destroy innocent lives, huh?

...

Sharky stood in the doorway, waving his friend goodbye along with the other members. He wished it could've been just the two of them. He had so much to say.

The boxer could only sigh, eye bags evident on his face.
".. this is it?"

Sharky sadly chuckled- tears brimming his eyes. "Say your goodbyes first, guys. I want to privately talk to Kenny for a bit."

"Go ahead first." Niko sniffled. He walked away along with Aj and Chunkz.

..

They stood in the same path. They had the same vision of their future. They both reached successful highs and lows. Only one would make it out to be, what will probably, be his whole career.

'Dream
Just dream.'

'Long ago, long ago, long ago.'

'Dream
Just dream.'

'Dream.'

..

..

"..are we still friends?" Kenny's face contorted into one full of despair, holding back the waterfall of tears hiding behind his eyelashes.

"..can we be friends..?" He blinked rapidly.

"..."

"Are we still friends?" Sharky continued despite Kenny choking up on tears.

There was no answer.