Chapter 2 - Something Strange

Status: Edited

Dk (Seokmin)'s POV

After our performance had finished, all of us were tired. The crowd cheered afterwards. We went back to our waiting room.

I took out my phone and called my mum. But she didn't pick up. She's probably busy. "We did great!" Someone patted my back. I turned to see that it was Hoshi. "Yeah, we did" I smiled, putting my phone back in my pocket.

"We should celebrate!" S.Coups lift his fist up. "Yeah!!" All of us cheered.

2 hours later..

We had just finished celebrating and dang, I was absolutely tired. We walked to our van. I sat in my seat. The boys had already fallen asleep. I couldn't sleep, I don't trust the driver.

Suddenly, I felt someone's beside me. I turned my head beside me, but there's no one's there. That's weird. I could've sworn that someone was sitting beside me.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at our dorm. It felt good to be back. I can't wait to lay on my bed. As I walked inside, it was cold. Someone must've let the aircond turned on.

"Let's sleep," said woozi, who looked extremely tired already. "Yes" we all agreed. All of us ran to our rooms. I washed up before I went to bed. As I finished washing my face, I turned off the tap water. I was about to walk outside the bathroom, the tap water suddenly turned on by itself. I was confused. Looking around to see if there was someone in the bathroom with me but there was no one. So, I turned it back off.

I head out to my room and went to sleep.

Angel's POV

This whole time I was with Lee Seokmin. By the looks of it, it looked like he noticed that someone was following him and that someone is me. No, I'm not trying to disturb him, I was just trying new things.

I followed him to the bathroom. He was washing his face. I can't help it but to try out that thing, the one where the water automatically comes out. He called it a tap water. I turned the tap on and water came out from it. It was astonishing. I want one of those back at home.

Suddenly, he noticed that someone's been playing with tap water. I quickly backed away from the tap water. He looked confused, he turned off the tap.

I followed him when he walked himself to his bed. He looked peaceful when he's asleep. I smiled, watching him. I've never been friends with a human before. I wish he could see me, so we could be friends. He looks nice.

It was already 3 a.m. and Seokmin was still curling up on his bed. I saw him shivering. It must be chilly. I went closer to him and blew him. I was using my power to make it warm. He finally stopped shivering. I tried to touch him but my hand went through him.

I read the guidance book. It says that I have to look after him for three months. 3 months? That's too long! I can't go back home until I've finished this mission. I have to look after him but he can't see me? What's fun about that? He doesn't even know I exist.

I sat on his bed and laid next to him. I can't touch humans, but I can touch things. The only reason why a car got through me is because I was scared and shock at the same time. Angels have the ability to pass through, transport, telekinesis and fly, but flying are for angels who had already got their wings.

After hours of laying down, Seokmin finally awaken. I smiled widely and sat up. "Yah, wake up," he said, shocking someone next to him. The person sat up but looked awfully sleepy as well as Seokmin.

Maybe I should help him wake the others up. I thought. I went to the other room and saw that the boys were still asleep. "This is going to be fun!" I smiled. I used my telekinesis to move the glass of water next to their beds and pour it onto the three boys. All of them were surprised and wet at the same time. I was laughing.

"Hyung! Why did you do that?" The guy with a curly hair said. "It wasn't me!" The other protest. They were blaming each other until Seokmin when in. "Vernon, Hoshi, Joshua! What's going on?!" He asked, along with his other roommates.

"Someone just poured water on us!" The guy, which I think is Joshua answered. "Is it you?" Hoshi, I think, asked Seokmin. "No, it's not me! I was just in our room" he lifted up both of his hands in defence. "If you didn't do it, then who did?" Vernon asked. All of them were confused. "Maybe it's a ghost" one of seokmin's roommate joked. "Everyone knows that ghosts don't exist, Jeonghan" Hoshi answered.

"Let's just forget about that and get ready! We don't want to be late, do we?" Another one of Seokmin's roommate said. Late for what? "Yeah, Woozi's right.." Seokmin said.

I stayed in Seokmin's bed, Waiting for him to get out from the bathroom. I sighed. Suddenly, a boy barged into the room. It's him! It's the boy that the guidance book fell on to. He was searching for something. "What are you looking for, Dino?" All of a sudden Joshua went inside the room, peeking his head in the room. "My bracelet" he simply answered, still searching through the cabinet.

"Are you sure you left it in here?" Joshua asked. "I'm not sure.. maybe it's in the living room" Dino said, walking out of the room followed by Joshua. Bracelet? What bracelet?

I walked out of the room and found Dino was under the couch, still trying to find his bracelet. What's so important about the bracelet anyway? The other boys were staring at him, obviously puzzled by him. I bend down with him to help him find his bracelet. I stood up and crossed my arms. "It's not there!" I pouted. I walked to Dino's room.

I looked under his bed, there's nothing there.

His cabinet? nope, still nothing's there.

How about his bathroom?

As soon as I tried to turn the knob, the bathroom's door open, it was locked. I groaned. Maybe he accidently forgot to unlock the door when he's done taking a shower. I thought.

I used my powers to pass through the door. When I walked in, I saw a naked body in front of me. I looked up to see it was one of the boys. He was taking a shower. No wonder the door was locked. I screamed as I covered my eyes. I quickly went back outside the bathroom.

I felt like the figure was still in my head. I tried to get it out of my mind but I just can't. It's the last time I will ever walk into a bathroom. I walked out the room and saw that Dino was depressed, sitting on the couch. "We know that your bracelet is important to you but we need to get ready. Don't worry, we'll help you find it after" I saw Woozi patting Dino's back. Dino nodded his head and stood up.

After a while, the boys was finished getting ready. I decided to stay in their dorms while their gone. I want to help Dino find his bracelet. Poor kid!

The boys were walking out the dorm. I was standing at the middle of the living room, waiting for all of them to get out. Dino was the last one to get out. "Dino, looked the door please" I heard Woozi's voice. "Okay" he answered. He look a glance at the room. All of a sudden, his eyes was looking at me. I was his expression changed. He was shocked. "Dino, are you okay?" I heard Hoshi said. "Y-yeah! I'm fine" he faked a smile. He took another glance at me before closing the door.

Wait, did he saw me????

____________

That's chapter 2. What did you think? :) I hope you like it.. Please vote for more. Thankyou :D