Chapter 26 - Blackout

Hyemi's POV

"Seokmin! Let go of me!" I exclaimed as he ignored me by dragging me more further until we reached to the entrance of the building of their dorm.

"Ok! What were you thinking?!" He asked. "What exactly were you going to ask? 'Cause I'm sure it's not about some girls stuff."

I looked down. "It jus-"

"And what kind of a person asks someone are they adopted?" He sighed.

"Well, technically, I'm that kind of a person."

"Hyemi, that's rude." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Well it's rude of you to pull me away before even her answering my questions."

"I'm just helping out SuBin. You gave her to much pressure, that's all." He explained.

"What pressure?"

"Hyemi, you've been asking her personal questions," he said. "I don't think she could answer that."

"What about you? After you've talked with her, she became sad. What did you said to her?" I asked.

"Great! Now it's about me?!" He yelled.

I nodded my head. "She said that I have you now and that she told me to leave her alone. I bet you have something to do with it." I crossed my arms.

"It's nothing. Just leave it." He sighed.

"I can't just forget it. What did you said to her?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He asked, it was harsh but I'm used to harsh words.

"Because... I felt like you both were talking about me." I cried.

He put both of his hands onto my shoulders. "Hyemi. Let's just forget about this."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I mumbled, jerking his hands off of me. I walked inside the building but suddenly I felt Seokmin's hand wrapped around me from the back.

"Alright. I'll tell you." He sighed. "I told her that I like someone else and that someone is... You."

I turned myself around to him. It seems like I've been in between them. I mean, I'm flattered that he would do something like that for me but at the same time, I felt sorry for SuBin.

"I felt like I'm ruining your relationship." I told to him, looking down.

I felt his hands on my cheeks before lifting it up to face him. "Don't say that, Hyemi. It's not your fault. It's mine. I just can't help myself from liking you this much."

My heart, it's beating faster than usual.

"O-Oh.." I didn't know what to say. I was speachless. Someone help me!

He pulled me into an embrace. "I'm yours, Hyemi. Don't you ever forget that."

DK's POV

I couldn't sleep. I just can't. First of all, Hyemi's sleeping outside on the sofa, which bother me. I can't let her sleep there. She told me that she wants to sleep out there just because she felt bad for taking my bed away from me.

I walked outside the room and saw Hyemi sleeping peacefully on the couch. I walked quitely to her while tugging her with the blanket. I smiled, watching her sleep.

"What are you doing, hyung?" I heard someone whispered beside me. I jumped in shock.

"Yah, Dino. Don't scare me like that." I sighed.